Bak to da Kassel!

Old July 17th 06, 12:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Where iz efurrykitty??

yez anna datz sayin alot kuz we gotz some wonnerful furndz, *lukz arownd
table* I duz feel veri furtunate for diz here life, I am lukin furwurd to
dat muzik kittyz purfurmanze, I really think it willz be loferly, Tiger,
eating more tozt anna stuff...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 04:53:45 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tiger lukz atta can, thinkz to hizsef, anithin furma kan iz gud, he

smilez
atta waitkitty, thank yourownsef, purleze takeit to owr rum anna bring

more
glazzes fur owr furnd, Tiger

[The kitties enter Tiger and Anaïs room - decorated in earth-tone
pastels, with two large heated and vibrating kitty-beds, and a large,
low mahogany table surrounded by silk-covered cushions on which our
kitties now take a seat. The wait-kitty enters, followed by a second,
and between the both, arrange nip-shampayne flutes, the crystal
ice-filled bowl in which the large can of Beluga caviar now sits, and
smaller bowls of garnishes: creme fraîche, chopped hard-boiled egg and
wedges of lemon; he puts a small spoon, made of mother-of-pearl in the
caviar. A second warm platter is arranged with small triangles of
buttered, thin- toast. One wait-kitty pours the nip-shampayne while
the other puts a generous dollop of caviar on a few pieces of toast,
asking each kitty which garnish they would like. They then leave.]

Anaïs raises her glass: "A votre santé - to gud frends and fun
'venturez!". The glasses clink, and our kitties down the champagne and
caviar.

Anaïs prepares a few more pieces of toast and caviar: "Ummm, dis iz
bedder den shrimpees; da Cowntess certainly iz a wunnerful hostess an
frend, izn't she."

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/16/2006 1:38:01 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old July 17th 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Where iz efurrykitty?? (was: Bak to da Kassel!)

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:45:32 +0000, Julie Porter wrote:

We haf jus arrived, and fangu fur the infitation, Mme. Anais!

HoneyCat an her wink, Andy

Welcome to bof of you. We iz allways happy to see new kitties here.

Harri Roadcat
Old July 17th 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Harri how iz yourownsef, Tiger, thinking maybe havin her wuuld haf been
bettere dan2 ofur onez dat lifez here now
news

Old July 17th 06, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 16 Jul 2006 22:45:32 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

We haf jus arrived, and fangu fur the infitation, Mme. Anais!

HoneyCat an her wink, Andy

Yur mos welkum, HoneyCat! Once you and yur wink get settled, pleeze
com up to owr room and joyne usses and Monty for a snack and
shampayne!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/17/2006 10:16:40 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 18th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

We haf jus arrived, and fangu fur the infitation, Mme. Anais!

HoneyCat an her wink, Andy

Welcome to bof of you. We iz allways happy to see new kitties here.

Harri Roadcat

Fangu, Harri! Effurywon heer is furry nise. Thuh partee is luffly.

HoneyCat

Old July 18th 06, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

We haf jus arrived, and fangu fur the infitation, Mme. Anais!

HoneyCat an her wink, Andy

Yur mos welkum, HoneyCat! Once you and yur wink get settled, pleeze
com up to owr room and joyne usses and Monty for a snack and
shampayne!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Why, fangu. Effuryfing luks wunderful. Yu haf a luffly home!

HoneyCat

Old July 18th 06, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:25:11 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Why, fangu. Effuryfing luks wunderful. Yu haf a luffly home!

HoneyCat

Oh my towz! Dis kassle izn't my home - I liff in Catmerica! Dis is da
Kassle of da Cowntess VonKatzenplatzen an we'ze in middle-Europe az
her guests! She haz sum special effents planned, but I'ze sure dat
she'll be along to tell you about them!

Wood you like sum ov dis caviar, deerie?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/17/2006 11:28:55 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 18th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 17 Jul 2006 07:47:24 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

Harri how iz yourownsef, Tiger, thinking maybe havin her wuuld haf been
bettere dan2 ofur onez dat lifez here now

I iz doing great, fangs. Mine Paw an Meowmie has been furry busy, so
dats not been good. An mine hoomins went away fur FOUR DAYZ to Lost
Wages and dey din't take any of usses - not even MINEOWNSELF! We was
all kind of hissed off about dat.

But da hoomins is back, and we iz back to getting to go into da Out
when da hoomins is home, so we iz all doing good.

How are all you kitties doing?

Harri Roadcat

Old July 19th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:25:11 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Why, fangu. Effuryfing luks wunderful. Yu haf a luffly home!

HoneyCat

Oh my towz! Dis kassle izn't my home - I liff in Catmerica! Dis is da
Kassle of da Cowntess VonKatzenplatzen an we'ze in middle-Europe az
her guests! She haz sum special effents planned, but I'ze sure dat
she'll be along to tell you about them!

Wood you like sum ov dis caviar, deerie?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Wye, Ide luff some, fangu! Itz wunderful to be heer. Wee luk furward to
meeting da Cowntess.

HoneyCat

Old July 19th 06, 07:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
.net...

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 18 Jul 2006 00:25:11 GMT, Julie Porter's nimble, little paws
typed:

Why, fangu. Effuryfing luks wunderful. Yu haf a luffly home!

HoneyCat

Oh my towz! Dis kassle izn't my home - I liff in Catmerica! Dis is da
Kassle of da Cowntess VonKatzenplatzen an we'ze in middle-Europe az
her guests! She haz sum special effents planned, but I'ze sure dat
she'll be along to tell you about them!

Wood you like sum ov dis caviar, deerie?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Wye, Ide luff some, fangu! Itz wunderful to be heer. Wee luk furward to
meeting da Cowntess.

HoneyCat

Did yu say fisshyeggz?
I wud luff sum tuu!