Happy Halloween!!!

Old November 1st 03, 03:58 AM
Stacey

Default Happy Halloween!!!

Hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve (for those who are in a country
that celebrates it). I've posted some pics of me and DH in our costumes as
well as a new one of The Moose and her kitty, Moogie.

http://tinyurl.com/t7yd

Smooches!

Stacey

Old November 1st 03, 07:06 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
Hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve (for those who are in a country
that celebrates it). I've posted some pics of me and DH in our costumes as
well as a new one of The Moose and her kitty, Moogie.

Stacey, you look horrible! ;o)

Such a sweet pic of the M&M.

--
Marina

Old November 1st 03, 12:57 PM
Lisa Katt

Stacey skrev i meddelandet ...
Hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve (for those who are in a country
that celebrates it). I've posted some pics of me and DH in our costumes as
well as a new one of The Moose and her kitty, Moogie.

http://tinyurl.com/t7yd

Smooches!

Stacey

Eeeeeh! Stacey, you scare me half to death! Especially that cigarette.
LOL!
Elisabet

Old November 1st 03, 01:39 PM
jmcquown

Stacey wrote:
Hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve (for those who are in a
country that celebrates it). I've posted some pics of me and DH in
our costumes as well as a new one of The Moose and her kitty, Moogie.

http://tinyurl.com/t7yd

Smooches!

Stacey

Every time you post a Yahoo addy it wants me to sign up and sign in (sigh)

Thanks for the good wishes. I love All Hallows Eve!

Jill

Old November 1st 03, 02:43 PM
lrulan

Happy Halloween.
The number of kids in my subdivision is slowly dwindling. I used to finish
giving out several packages of candy and now it's just one or 2 and that's
with giving out doubles or even triples.

Jazz was really brave last night. Every time the doorbell rang he ran to the
door and sat and waited patiently as I opened it and the kids yelled 'trick
or treat'! He was curious, not frightened which was strange as he will
usually run and hide and a stranger comes into the house.
He sniffed at the candy several times but as they were not exposed he didn't
try to run away with any. I think he had a good time.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old November 1st 03, 09:49 PM
rrb_091903

Stacey wrote:
Hope you all had a good All Hallow's Eve (for those who are in a country
that celebrates it). I've posted some pics of me and DH in our costumes as
well as a new one of The Moose and her kitty, Moogie.

http://tinyurl.com/t7yd

Smooches!

Stacey

After signing in with my Yahoo ID I get this page:

Error
GROUP_CHECK

gpg14.bc.scd.yahoo.com:GROUP_CHECK

rich