Aboard the yacht

Old January 9th 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Aboard the yacht (oh gurlz...)

TV very slowly and carefully turns himself arown until he is surrounding the
kitten so she is warm for her nap,... I did lik takin care of trudi, TV to
himself
meeee wrote in message
MEEEYOW!! This is funfunfun!!
Minnie purrs with happiness, then suddenly falls asleep on TV's tail

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV catches her and flips her up inna air agin and purrs lowdly, You iza
fun
kitten, TV
meeee wrote in message
Meow!! Doittagen!! I lykz flyin!~!
Minnie, whoo is sweet as well as feisty

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV senses the kitten and twitches his tail ever so slightly... then
when
the
kitten begins to chew in ernizt he flips arownd and grabs her with

his
huge
furt paws, throws her up in the air and catches her, You iz feizty

like
Trudi wuz, TV
meeee wrote in message
One small kitten creeps up behind TV and starts chewing the end of

her
tail....
It's Minnie, of course!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV sits back and smilez,... veri gud alla you, TV
meeee wrote in message
A horde of seven liddle goblin-kittys charge on the ribbon,
pouncing
on
it
with extended claws an biting it ferociously...
Don;t woree, we'se gottit!!

"Stormmee" wrote in message
TV twitches when he see the ribbon... ok you kittenz get diz
snake
or
willz hafta purtekt da girlkittyz... TV, still twitching
Sylvia M wrote in message
Pit2nya taykez uh ribbun frum hur sootkayze and runz it along
da
floor
and under da furrnishur an kusshunz

Heeeeerrrrrr kittenzzz...huuu wantz tu plaaaayyy?????

Kittenz come tumbling owt frum efurryweer

Please, Tahnza, go eat, drink an be merry, den come back olny

rezt.

Pit2nya

meeee wrote:
Oh Fangyu Pitoonya, I is feelin betterer alreddy. I just has
figger owt which cushion tha kittenz is hidin unda!!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message
Hihi Lucy, HiHiHi Tahzha, I brot sum consummee fur da

kittinz
tu
lap,
an I tink sum chikkin soop wud be uh gud restoratiff furr

yu
tuu,
Tahzha. Den rezt uh wyle an weez kin entertane da kittenz
wyle
yu
go
up
tu
dinner.If yu happin tu see me an Lucy up dere tuu, itz olny

kawz
we
hab nyne lyvez, so we kin be in twu ur effin twee playzez
atta
tyme,
ya kno.
--
Pitô.ônya

meeee wrote:
Hello Lucy, Fangs Furry Much!! They is wearin me owt an it

has
been
sew hot layteley
Tahzha, a bit exhausted today

wrote in message

ps.com...
Tahzha, doant yu wurry, weel help watch tha liddle

fuzzballs
so
yu
can haffa gud time.

Lucy, flipping her tail to tease the kittens

meeee wrote:
Fangyu Lucy, Tahzha wud reely appreshiyate it! Tahzha,

this
is
Lucy, she has
offered to help with your kittens
Jasmine, innerdroosin

Hello Lucy, how furry kind uf you
Tahzha, relieved

wrote in message

ups.com...
Ide sertinly be glad tu help!

Lucy

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I yam shur weez awl kin shayer in da taykink care ov da
kittenz,
an awlzo in seeink dat Tahzha iz nurtured wiff gudgud

fuud
an
kumpnee, an some rezt, I betcha.

I'yl rownd up summore toyz frum da toyruum an play rolly
powlee
wif da kittenz...I meen wif uh ball wiff da kittenz,

ofkorze,
an
I'yl chek owt
da softezt pillo fur Tahzha tu rezt on.
--
Pitô.ônya

meeee wrote:
Oh, cud me an Tahzha pawsiblee share a ruum with yu
girlz?
Neither of us is winked, I'se probably tu owld tu find

boykitty, an ennyway I's tu busee bein an aunty an

helpin
Tahzha
an Coogar with their kittens. Jasmine, hoo thinks sum
time
with
tha girls wud be funfun, and
get
her away frum her boysterous bunch.

Pitoonya, cud i have a wurd with yu?
Jasmine takes her furend aside
I kno it will be a bit crowded with all tha kittens and

us,
hope yu dussnt mind. But I has been wurreed abowt

Tahzha,
she
issnt lukkin after hurself as much as she shud be, and

fink
sum girl companee wud be gud fur hur. I'm shure sum of

us
helpin
hur with tha kittens fur a liddle while wud help hur

rekover
bit. "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote
in
message ...
Heow menny of us styll-batchlur-gurl kitteez wud lyke

tu
shayer
uh stateruum?
--
Pitô.ônya

Old January 10th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Default Aboard the yacht

I wud neffur fink that, Chester.

Lucy, happy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*blush* I am glad you duz butted i duzint wants yoursef ta think i iz

too
furwurd or takin yoursef fur granted, chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Owh, Chester, I doant mind when you say fings like dat. I luff it.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
*chester not want to luk tu furwrd Hurridly says to MM A* of cawz

you
must
be kareful like you anna tiger ta make sure itz rite anna notted

rush
things, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
hlink.net...
*blush!!!!!!!!!!!**

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
thank yourownself, Tiger did gud fur hizsef you iz smurt anna
bootiful,
*sneakz a sidewayz luk atta loferli lucy* 2 qwaliteeze dat iz

veri
nize inna
wife kitty *lukz anna agin smilez* or a furtur one, Chester

the
blushin
ingester

Old January 11th 07, 11:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

The teeny little kitten rolls onto her back, tiny pink paws waving in the
air as she stretches luxuriously, then settles down, paws stretched out, in
the warm curve of TV's tummy. Tiny little snores can be heard if you listen
carefully....

meeee wrote:
Fangyu Lucy, Tahzha wud reely appreshiyate it! Tahzha,

this
is
Lucy, she has
offered to help with your kittens
Jasmine, innerdroosin

Hello Lucy, how furry kind uf you
Tahzha, relieved

wrote in message

ups.com...
Ide sertinly be glad tu help!

Lucy

Old January 11th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:23:26 +0000, meeee wrote:

The teeny little kitten rolls onto her back, tiny pink paws waving in the
air as she stretches luxuriously, then settles down, paws stretched out, in
the warm curve of TV's tummy. Tiny little snores can be heard if you listen
carefully....

[Cleo looks on, her delight obvious in her furry face. She whispers to
herself - ]

My big, handsome, sweet mancat....

Cleo

Old January 12th 07, 12:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

the small snores are soon overtaken by the rumbly purr andlarger snores...
lots of good kitty napping can be seen in this bundle of furs

meeee wrote:
Fangyu Lucy, Tahzha wud reely appreshiyate it! Tahzha,

this
is
Lucy, she has
offered to help with your kittens
Jasmine, innerdroosin

Hello Lucy, how furry kind uf you
Tahzha, relieved

wrote in message

ups.com...
Ide sertinly be glad tu help!

Lucy

Old January 13th 07, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

more big cheseter blushes,
Julie Porter wrote in message
link.net...
**pitter-patter!!!!**

Lucy's hart

Old January 13th 07, 07:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Pitoonya tippytoes out

--
Pitô.ônya

meeee wrote:
Fangyu Lucy, Tahzha wud reely appreshiyate it!
Tahzha,
this
is
Lucy, she has
offered to help with your kittens
Jasmine, innerdroosin

Hello Lucy, how furry kind uf you
Tahzha, relieved

wrote in message

ups.com...
Ide sertinly be glad tu help!

Lucy

Old January 15th 07, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Yur so funny, Chester! Weer haffing such a gud time.

Lucy

more big cheseter blushes,