The Kissamouse Party

Old December 27th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Tabitha and Moseys BIG Happee Sooprize at The Kissamouse Party

Mamaaaaaaaw squeaked the gray one To Tabitha
Well, Madame President? said Mosey, smiling warmly. We await your
decision...may we ofishially adopt these bootiful bitties, who we have yet
to name, today?
teeny buuuuuurp. that was Tabitha's.

Madame Purresident-Elect Louise, and Mr. Purresident Clarence, duz
iether of you haf any objection to us 'dopting these bitties?

Amelia, could you start doing some infestigating and see if you can
learn anyfing about da momcat? I would like to know dat she is ok.

Tabitha
Old December 27th 08, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The Kissamouse Party

Sadie Dog checks her paws to be sure they are clean. She has been well
trained by Piglet.

It smells wonderful in here, thank you for the roast beast. She tries, in
vain to slow her eating as a large plate is given to her. She mostly gulps
the food and then in embarrassed.

Piglet comes over and sits by the red faced Dog. It iz ok Sadie we knowz if
u iz effer starfed like when u was lost for dat monfth, it iz hardz to eat
slow. You iz still fraid dere wont be anofther mealz. U is gettink bedder
so don worrie.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
Bear and his friends happily troop into the house, wiping off their
paws and trying hard not to drool.

Much.

--
Will in New Haven

Welcome everyone. I just fixed up some plates with roasted beast and
turkeybird, fresh out of the oven. Come on in to the dining room.

Tabitha

Old December 27th 08, 05:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 27, 9:28 am, "Granby" wrote:
Sadie Dog checks her paws to be sure they are clean. She has been well
trained by Piglet.

It smells wonderful in here, thank you for the roast beast. She tries, in
vain to slow her eating as a large plate is given to her. She mostly gulps
the food and then in embarrassed.

Piglet comes over and sits by the red faced Dog. It iz ok Sadie we knowz if
u iz effer starfed like when u was lost for dat monfth, it iz hardz to eat
slow. You iz still fraid dere wont be anofther mealz. U is gettink bedder
so don worrie.

Wascal looks at Sadie admiringly It iz nachural for d*gees two eet
fass butted don' mak yourownself sik. Wut a _good_ girl.

--
Wascal

Old December 27th 08, 05:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet smiles at Wascal. Fangu for helpink herselfz feelz better bout diz.
Sumtimes after her haz eatin da fud so fas, her luks at da gramby like her
spectz to get hit or sumphin and Gramby don effever do dat.

Old December 27th 08, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 27, 11:32 am, "Granby" wrote:
Piglet smiles at Wascal. Fangu for helpink herselfz feelz better bout diz.
Sumtimes after her haz eatin da fud so fas, her luks at da gramby like her
spectz to get hit or sumphin and Gramby don effever do dat.

Ub KORSE gnot. An wook at da Bear, hee eetin fass,fass an iz not at
all rebarrassed by it. Hi Bear. Bear looks up from gulping a huge
plate of beef and turkey-bird and wags his tail at the nice kittees.
Then he dives back in.

Mine fren da Konrad d*g useta eet pieces ub fudz bigger nor his HEAD.
Sigh, he iz a gud fren an I will be glad two see hiz big gnoze at da
Brij.

--
Wascal

Old December 27th 08, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet turns to Sadie, no morez worink bout ur eating. If it iz gud enouf
for da Bear to eatz frstz den u kan. I iz gonna go back in da out and seez
if dey iz stillz snoball fittink. O T realli got blasted gudgud.

Old December 27th 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Mmm, yes, fangu Mosey!

Sundance, trying his best to remember his manners when faced with fudz

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Yup, rite owt uff da oven...itz rare, wanna big slise?
Mosey

"Sundance"
Yoo gotz roast beest? I wudnt mind havin sum uv dat.

Sundance

"Mosey =^..^="

A sled swoops down in the yard. It is pulled by d*ggies with little
antlers on their heads. The lead dog, a big black Lab, woofs hello to
Tabitha and Mosey as cats pile out of the sleigh: Wascal, Maggy May,
Sunrise, WooToo an Missy. They each have a bag of goodies and the
sleigh
is piled high with pressies.

Dat's a furr impurresive sled. Would you doggies like to come inside
where it's warm, and have some doggies snacks an stuff? We'z got lots
of
warm turkeybird if you like dat.

Tabitha

Anna we gots lotsa beef tew dat I jest taked owt uff da oven. We gotz
lota gudgud fudz n speshal dogges pressies tew.

Mosey

Old December 27th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Fangu, Tabitha, dis iz dalishis. Sum nip tea wud be wunnerful.

Sundance, trying not to eat too fast

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
In article ,
"Sundance" wrote:

Yoo gotz roast beest? I wudnt mind havin sum uv dat.

Sundance

Here you go, a big plate of roasted beast. How about some nip tea to go
with it?

Tabitha

Old December 28th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Piglet turns to Sadie, no morez worink bout ur eating. If it iz gud enouf
for da Bear to eatz frstz den u kan. I iz gonna go back in da out and seez
if dey iz stillz snoball fittink. O T realli got blasted gudgud.

Absopurrlutely, Sadie. You ought to see mine Amelia sisfur eating - talk
about fast!

And when you doggies is done wif dat stuff I'z got more roast beast and
turkeybird if you is still hungry.

Tabitha
Old December 29th 08, 01:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Tabitha Fluffytail wrote:
Madame Purresident-Elect Louise, and Mr. Purresident Clarence, duz
iether of you haf any objection to us 'dopting these bitties?

Ok by me.

"Lovable Louise"