some pix

Old January 17th 09, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default some pix

On 2009-01-14 21:52:28 -0600, Steve Touchstone
said:

here's a few pix of the girls taken since christmas
http://tinyurl.com/7wfefl

Whoa. Your brood has grown! I've missed some stories! Who is Frank?
(Love the sun magnet pictures).

Old January 17th 09, 07:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

On 2009-01-14 21:52:28 -0600, Steve Touchstone
said:

here's a few pix of the girls taken since christmas
http://tinyurl.com/7wfefl

Whoa. Your brood has grown! I've missed some stories! Who is Frank?
(Love the sun magnet pictures).

Frank is the neighbor's cat that spends most of his time on my patio.
They leave him out 24/7 in all weather, so I let him inside when it
gets cold. He prefers the OUT, and won't come inside unless it's stays
below freezing for a couple days. I don't know if they have a shelter
for him or not, since he sleep in a box I have set up for him on the
patio.

If I were ever to move I'd try to convince them to let me take him,
even though that would put me over the limit according to the city
ordinances. He's the one I wrote about a few months ago that had a bad
abscess on his foot several weeks. I pointed it out to his people a
couple times and they assured me they had had it treated, but
eventually I ended up taking him in to my TED and she healed it up.
And of course, I end up treating him for fleas since I let him in
sometimes.
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby