da loor ob da south seez

Old November 29th 10, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default da loor ob da south seez

hewwo effurbuddy, catznd*gznpeepl.
Mine spowss an minesefl wil be gawn fur awile so downt wurry boutted
usses as we wil be bak b4 kissamouse.
MeOwy, furryusly pakking da bagz in antissipayshun ob beeng on da bwak
sand beech ob Qat Island aggin.
Old November 30th 10, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 29, 3:48*pm, MeOwy wrote:
hewwo effurbuddy, catznd*gznpeepl.
Mine spowss an minesefl wil be gawn fur awile so downt wurry boutted
usses as we wil be bak b4 kissamouse.
MeOwy, furryusly pakking da bagz in antissipayshun ob beeng on da bwak
sand beech ob Qat Island aggin.

"Southern Cross" by Crosby, Stills and Nash playing in background

Yoons haff a gudgud thyme. Wee will hold da wintur four yoons. Juss
Joking. Haff a gud thyme.

--
Surnise, da PRITTY wun
Old December 2nd 10, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

hewwo effurbuddy, catznd*gznpeepl.
Mine spowss an minesefl wil be gawn fur awile so downt wurry boutted
usses as we wil be bak b4 kissamouse.
MeOwy, furryusly pakking da bagz in antissipayshun ob beeng on da bwak
sand beech ob Qat Island aggin.

"Southern Cross" by Crosby, Stills and Nash playing in background

Yoons haff a gudgud thyme. Wee will hold da wintur four yoons. Juss
Joking. Haff a gud thyme.

--
Surnise, da PRITTY wun

Fank yoo Sunrise da Pritty une, but
NO, dunt hold da winter fur usses, wee dunt wike snow n kold. Mrrrrrrrrrrrt
Luvz
Mosey n MeOwy

Old December 2nd 10, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Nov 30, 11:53*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:48*pm, MeOwy wrote:

hewwo effurbuddy, catznd*gznpeepl.
Mine spowss an minesefl wil be gawn fur awile so downt wurry boutted
usses as we wil be bak b4 kissamouse.
MeOwy, furryusly pakking da bagz in antissipayshun ob beeng on da bwak
sand beech ob Qat Island aggin.

"Southern Cross" by Crosby, Stills and Nash playing in background

Yoons haff a gudgud thyme. Wee will hold da wintur four yoons. Juss
Joking. Haff a gud thyme.

--
Surnise, da PRITTY wun

Deer Surnise, yoo cud port offur to da beech an waft in da wurmf ob da
souf seez wif usses if yoo want.
ai unnerstand dere ar menny abpurriginal qats yoo wud mayke yoo da
princess.
MeOwy
Old December 3rd 10, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:48*pm, MeOwy wrote:

hewwo effurbuddy, catznd*gznpeepl.
Mine spowss an minesefl wil be gawn fur awile so downt wurry boutted
usses as we wil be bak b4 kissamouse.
MeOwy, furryusly pakking da bagz in antissipayshun ob beeng on da bwak
sand beech ob Qat Island aggin.

"Southern Cross" by Crosby, Stills and Nash playing in background

Yoons haff a gudgud thyme. Wee will hold da wintur four yoons. Juss
Joking. Haff a gud thyme.

--
Surnise, da PRITTY wun

Deer Surnise, yoo cud port offur to da beech an waft in da wurmf ob da
souf seez wif usses if yoo want.
ai unnerstand dere ar menny abpurriginal qats yoo wud mayke yoo da
princess.
MeOwy

Dat wood be gneiss butted I gotta bee heer wen Uncl Bill getses
arRESsed. I don' wan da polees ossifers to beet him up tootoo mutch.
Hee gonna be releesd intoo mine custody an hee will haff to giv me all
his, I meen MINE, seerial in da morning.

--
Sunrise da PRITTY wun
Old December 3rd 10, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
On Nov 29, 3:48*pm, MeOwy wrote:

[...]

Sunrise da PRITTY wun- Hide quoted text -

Dat furry gneiss ob yoo.
Da bwak sand is mayd ob gneiss and obssidiun.
Gneiss obssidiun sand.
Gneiss an hot in da sun.
Mosey gnapping on itted.
Heer she iiisss...Big Mama!
Wayk up, mine wuff
MeOwy

Old December 4th 10, 06:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

gneiss iz gneiss
--
Pitô.ônya

[...]

MeOwy hazta poke Mosey hoo is saownd uhsleep in da bwak sand. .hee sneezez
ACHOO, mrrrrrrrrt, sand upp mai noze.
But et iz nize n warm..yeUP. ai wuz dreeming wee livd heer.
Watz diz ubaowt Unka Bill gittin urezzezted? Wyyyyyyyyy?
Mosey rubz hiz ize, yawnz n sez 'oh hai Big Mama'...haow iz yerownself?
Nize tew see yew ugin...yeUP.

Old December 8th 10, 09:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Default Hai Big Mama da loor ob da south seez

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

gneiss iz gneiss
--
Pitô.ônya

[...]

"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

gneiss iz gneiss
--
Pitô.ônya

[...]

Big Mama, cud mee n MeOwy go tew da bitty hut tew sea da bittiez cuz we
wunt tew udop tew uff dem.
Remembur wen we gotted winked [wookz at wach] ovur tew munthz gnow, n we r
vury reddy tew be paruntz.
We luvz bittiez n yew hab seen owr hoam, bak wen yoo brotted usses BobQat n
Mimzy, [dey kan vowch fur usses...waffs] et iz styl da sayme, we gotted uh
noo bed dat we kan kuddle wif dem, n hab nise qat moozik, [et iz sum songz
dat MeOwy haz] n efferfing iz sawft, kleen We will luv dem sew vury
mutch.
We hab gudgud paperz, iffen yew nead refurrnses.
MeOwy iz Sekritary udd da Interior n ai m
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Diplocat 2 Canada,
Chancellor of the Exchequer
n ai m ulso on da The Maggie May Bittee Committee
Wee wood nebber let owr jobz interfeer wiff razing owr bits.
We wook wike uh orange boy whimsy bitty n we r gunna nayme him Tygur n we
ulso wud wike uh Himmy bitty n hur nayme will be Mayzy.
I fink da Kommunity wud vowch dat we wud be gud paruntz cuz we hab sew mutch
luv tew giv dem. yeUP
Mosey wookz luvingly at his wifekitty MeOwy ands dey smyle at eech other.
ai fink wee saw da bittie hut befure we left fur owr hunnymoon on da Moon.
N deeze wur sum uff da whimsy bitties we saw bak den, gnot sew long ugo?
http://cheezburger.com/View/3922223872
wee wike dat liddle orung une en da up top left korner, fur Tygur...wadda
yew fink MeOwy? n et iz sew hard tew chooz
Mayzy
ai wunnna tayke dem awl...but dey iz speshul whimsy bitties...oh, n
efferbuddy in da Community wyl be inbited tew owr Kissamouse partee, n den
yew kan meet dem.
Moar on dat layter.
Luvs
Mosey n Meowy 3

Old December 8th 10, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CommunityKitties

Big Mama, cud mee n MeOwy go tew da bitty hut tew sea da bittiez cuz
we wunt tew udop tew uff dem.
Remembur wen we gotted winked [wookz at wach] ovur tew munthz gnow, n
we r vury reddy tew be paruntz.

[A huge black panther leaps out of nearby palm tree and lands on the
beach near Mosey and Meowy]

Yes, I remember how well you took care of Bobqat and Mimzy. I'll show you
to the bitty hut and introduce you to the staff kitties that take care of
the bitties.

Big Mama