She's so Sweet!

Old April 11th 05, 02:52 PM
jmcquown

Default She's so Sweet!

Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had my arm
over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over my hand and then
rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when she does this!

She fell asleep before I did; started softly snoring. Then she started
dreaming. She was twitching slightly and I could feel her whiskers
quivering against my hand. She sighed and purred for a minute in her sleep
(sounded very content) so I guess it was a good dream

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old April 11th 05, 02:58 PM
Mary

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had my arm
over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over my hand and

then
rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when she does this!

She fell asleep before I did; started softly snoring. Then she started
dreaming. She was twitching slightly and I could feel her whiskers
quivering against my hand. She sighed and purred for a minute in her

sleep
(sounded very content) so I guess it was a good dream

She is even more cuddly than my Cheeky. I am having the wonderful
experience now of having two affectionate cats after having a cat
(my first as an adult) for 20 years that really hated to be touched.
I loved her just as much--and did not know that other cats were
different until we got our present two. I still miss her--but have to
say, cuddly cats are a delight!

Old April 11th 05, 03:06 PM
jmcquown

Mary wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had
my arm over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over my
hand and then rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when
she does this!

She is even more cuddly than my Cheeky. I am having the wonderful
experience now of having two affectionate cats after having a cat
(my first as an adult) for 20 years that really hated to be touched.
I loved her just as much--and did not know that other cats were
different until we got our present two. I still miss her--but have to
say, cuddly cats are a delight!

Persia is the first cat I've ever been owned by. I was always told cats are
"standoffish". But she yowled her way into my house and then cuddled her
way into my heart I love to read. When I'm stretched out on the couch
she curls up on my tummy and purrs like mad. She does upside-downy-head on
me. Times like that I wish I had a camera in my forehead.

Got any pics?

Jill

Old April 11th 05, 04:27 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:06:59 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Mary wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Stinky tried that on my legs last night while we were watching TV, and
he rolled right off.

Theresa
Old April 11th 05, 04:33 PM
CatNipped

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had my arm
over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over my hand and
then
rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when she does this!

She fell asleep before I did; started softly snoring. Then she started
dreaming. She was twitching slightly and I could feel her whiskers
quivering against my hand. She sighed and purred for a minute in her
sleep
(sounded very content) so I guess it was a good dream

Awwww! How sweet is that??!!!? Cats can make my heart break with being too
full of love!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Jill
--
I used to have a handle on life...but it broke off.

Old April 12th 05, 03:19 AM
Enfilade

Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had my arm
over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over my hand and
then
rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when she does this!

She fell asleep before I did; started softly snoring. Then she started
dreaming. She was twitching slightly and I could feel her whiskers
quivering against my hand. She sighed and purred for a minute in her
sleep
(sounded very content) so I guess it was a good dream

Looks like Persia is all over her brief bitchy period and is back to
being a kitty of luv.

--Fil
Old April 12th 05, 03:25 AM
jmcquown

Enfilade wrote:
Persia and I snuggled last night as we drifted off to sleep. I had
my arm over her, my hand by her face. She draped a soft paw over
my hand and then
rested her soft fuzzy face on my hand. I love it when she does
this!

She fell asleep before I did; started softly snoring. Then she
started dreaming. She was twitching slightly and I could feel her
whiskers quivering against my hand. She sighed and purred for a
minute in her sleep
(sounded very content) so I guess it was a good dream

Looks like Persia is all over her brief bitchy period and is back to
being a kitty of luv.

--Fil

Yup; that was just that one night. No idea what was bugging her but she
hasn't attempted to bite me again. She's back to her usual self. Maybe she
just had a bad day... I know I have them from time to time

Jill

Old April 12th 05, 10:01 PM
polonca12000

How adorable!