Mary Mary

Old April 12th 05, 08:01 PM
The Poet via CatKB.com

Default Mary Mary

Mary Mary
The CatKB fairy

Kissing or stinging,
Advice she's bringing

Watch your back
And cover your nuts

Her way or the highway
No ifs ands or BUTS

Old April 12th 05, 10:14 PM
Mary

"The Poet via CatKB.com" wrote in message
Mary Mary
The CatKB fairy

Kissing or stinging,
Advice she's bringing

Watch your back
And cover your nuts

Her way or the highway
No ifs ands or BUTS

I give it two paws up.

Old May 11th 05, 09:02 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

I give it two paws up.

I had to do it

8~D snort

Old May 11th 05, 09:24 PM
Mary

"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...

Mary wrote:

I give it two paws up.

I had to do it

8~D snort

You must be bored! ;0)

Old May 12th 05, 01:39 PM
bigbadbarry

Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

I give it two paws up.

I had to do it

8~D snort

You must be bored! ;0)

Funny thing is, I did this yesterday morning, yeah
then it shows up in the middle of the night
hoo haa

Old May 12th 05, 03:57 PM
Mary

Mary wrote:

Mary wrote:

I give it two paws up.

I had to do it

8~D snort

You must be bored! ;0)

Funny thing is, I did this yesterday morning, yeah
then it shows up in the middle of the night
hoo haa

Usenet works in stwange ways! I never notice posting times
as my schedule is so weird.