The new adventure

Old September 6th 07, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default The new adventure

Yeahyeah I wouldz like a motorzyzle and Willow kud ridz wif myownself. O.T.
excited about being ablez ta drif. Willow not so sure asks "Miz Cleo, izn't
himselfz too youngz ta drif?
If yourownself sayz it iz ok den, an onlee den will I ride wif himselfz."

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat" wrote in message
In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

Annofer porter twinkles and out rolls O.T. Mahoney and Willow forllowed
by
Pigles and lastly ScooterjD(G who, knowing some kittens are afraid of
Dogs
stays back as the others join their friends.

Hello, kitties! And hello, Scooter! Welcome.

Let's see, Piglet, you and Scooter wanted a motorcycle, didn't you? If
so, I've got a bright red Indian right here with the controls adjusted
to be doggie size. And OT and WIllow, did you want to ride in the RV? Or
did you decide you'd rather ride a motorcycle or a car?

Cleo\\\\\

Old September 6th 07, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 5, 9:12 pm, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat
wrote:
A twinkle away from the beach announces that someone is porting in.
Quickly, three lady-kitties appear, followed by a large black Lab d*g
carrying a basket for them. He wags happily to the assembled kitties,
exchanges skritches and pettin with his frenz and ports back home.

Each of the ladies is wearing a sun-bonnet and carrying a small
package. The basket follows them on wheels.

Maggie May, a luffly older grey-splotched Himalayan, immediately seeks
out Cleo. Her daugher Missy, slender and youthful but otherwise a
carbon copy of her mom follows. With no hoomins around she is relaxed
and friendly. A large and sweet-faced domestic medium hair, also grey
with splotches follows her friends shyly. Her eyes are wide with
wonder at so many friendly kitties.

Maggie May: We are heeer frinz.

Maggie May with Uncle Bill typebiting

Hello, ladies! Welcome to everyone. And I assume this is WooToo?

Missy, hugging Scooter's neck, says "Hello. My Meowmie sayed yunz is
nice n shee is write. Gudgud tomeetyou."
WooToo, munching a little snack from her bag, says quietly "Charmed.
Dis wooks wunnerful."
Maggie May, doing high-paws with anyone who wants, "Can wee ride wif
sum uv r new frinz in a big car. Ifn' my widdle boy wuz here, heee wud
drib a motorcycle but we all wanna bee togefur. An on four weeels, not
too.

How about this nice silver convertible? It's got a nice, big engine but
it's easy to drive (since it's got kitty-sized controls), and it has
sleeping cushions and litter boxes and a refrigerator and a microwave
for snacks. And of course a full assortment of CDs for the stereo.

Maggie May: Dis iz purrfect if weall hev sum frinz wiff us. I hope der
iz dat niz Crow Sherryl ondat muzik playr. She don squawk lik udder
crows. C'mon Wootoo, get too no r frenz.

Maggie May

--

Cleo

Old September 6th 07, 03:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

YoooHooo!!!
Heer I yam. Du yu rekognyze me in mine green an wite jumpsoot, an helmitte
an wite glubz?

Hab yu seed Sunydance yet?
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:38:01 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

[Border Fields State Park, Imperial Beach, California. From the highest
of two parking areas, the Pacific Ocean can be seen and heard. A mere
200 yards to the south is the US/Mexico border. This parking area is
packed with vehicles. It is filled with ozens of classic motorcycles
with sidecars, classic Cadillac convertibles, a large RV, and a semi
full of parts and repair tools. Many kitties walk between the cars and
bikes, picking out the vehicles they'd like.

A mechanic kitty walks to each car and motorcycle, starts the engine and
checks it's performance, checks the fluids and lights, and makes sure
each vehicle is road-worthy.

As the mechanic kitty checks all the vehicles a dozen wait-cats wearing
white serving coats carry racks of serving trays from the back of a
fleet of caterer's trucks to the RV and to the semi.

A distinguished girlcat with long silver fur climbs onto the top of the
RV.]

Good evening, kitties! Welcome to the RPCC summer adventure. As you can
see we have more than enough cars and motorcycles for everykitty. We
have all sorts of wonderful foods and drinks in the RV and in the semi,
so please help yourself to snacks.

We also have helmets, gloves, leathers, and other safety equipment for
any kitties who want them. They are available in the back of the
semi-truck.

So, kitties, why don't you all pick out the vehicles you'd like, get
together any safety equipment you'd like, and we can think about getting
under way.

Of course we're not in a big hurry to leave, so if any of you would like
to play on the beach you've got time to do so. Enjoy, everybody!

[Cleo climbs down from the RV and starts looking around.]

TV, mine love, I think we have everything packed in the silver Caddy,
don't we? Did you bring your magic backpack?

Cleo

[A petite Persian, and a much larger yellow Tabby are putting on
their blue-and-white leathers while the mechanic checks out Tiger's
blue and white Harley "FatBoy"]

Hokay, big boy, wood you likesta get a snak an mingle wif da udder
kitties? [waves at Cleo]

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/5/2007 8:34:51 PM

Old September 6th 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Heow du yu do, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat.
I yam Pit2nya AKA Sweetee. Du yu rememfurr meee?
Mine bouyfrend Sundance shud arrif shortlee.
--
Pitô.ônya, AKA Sweetee

Old September 6th 07, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Beauty, we may haz to consult yoo when we iz plannin noo Fluffykitz menyooz.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

can i stay in the rv with the fudz? i will also eat local fudz like
pismo beach clams and oregon salmons. even sasquatches in washington!
beauty
ps i am a gourmay.

Old September 6th 07, 03:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

HRH Cleo, this is gramby and I am trying to get all of this is a form for
the grankids. Do you still have an itinerary? I wanted to include it for
the kids but Piglet must have wrapped the chicken she snagged off the
counter with it!

Old September 6th 07, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[Sundance sneaks up behind Pitoonya and gives her a headbutt.]

Hihi, Toonya, heer I iz! Wow -- we haz da same kuller owtfitz on! Dat
shade uv green is partikulerly luvly on yurownself.

Sundance

Old September 6th 07, 04:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Heer I iz. Gud evenin, ladeekitteez. Iznt it a fine evenin fur startin owt
on owrown latist venchur?

Sundance

Old September 6th 07, 08:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Here i iz... I haza bak pak anna diz year i bringed sum muskatto nip wine so
we kan triez it, da hoomanz wuz so on 'bowt derown versin i figured we shuld
try da kittee versin... I iz readi when you iz, TV, happi for da fun

Old September 6th 07, 08:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

a snak iza gud idermint, I iz hungrier dan uzual kuz dat ted gifed me a
'roid shot, Tiger, puttting on the jacket
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
[...]

[OT] Adventure on the freeway [email protected] Cat anecdotes 7 October 21st 06 11:46 PM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
Yur infited to an noo adventure! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 24 December 17th 05 01:44 AM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM
Oscar's little adventure Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 8 February 1st 05 07:52 PM