"Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

Old August 9th 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Default "Loveable" Louise Mugabe!

We will voat fur candidate who make cheez an gassaline cheeper.

Lucy

*nodsnods* I ugree wif dat. N hoo ever gits voated in bedder doo sumpthin
bout health kare fur hoomins tew.
efferting iz tew bwasted xpensive.
Even milk wich da hoomins drink n hab in dere cawfee.
Meowmie dunt hab no health
insruinse n kant effen ufford tew go te hur TED. grrrrrr
Stoopid greedy hoomins
Mosey
--hoo finks usses cats should rule da World.

I gree. Da hoomins haf go tu haf helth insuryance to haf a gud life.

Lucy
Old August 9th 08, 06:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

*nodsnods* I ugree wif dat. N hoo ever gits voated in bedder doo sumpthin
bout health kare fur hoomins tew.
efferting iz tew bwasted xpensive.
Even milk wich da hoomins drink n hab in dere cawfee.
Meowmie dunt hab no health
insruinse n kant effen ufford tew go te hur TED. grrrrrr
Stoopid greedy hoomins
Mosey
--hoo finks usses cats should rule da World.

I agree. Mine Paw needs surjery on hims knee but him won't get it for a
while cuz it's too 'spensive even wif hims medical insurance. Dat's jus
not right! Dey definitely need to turn da world ofur to us kitties.

Tabitha
Old August 19th 08, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Mosey =^..^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey=^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat" ...
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Mosey =^. .^=` wrote:
"ClowderCat"
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat wrote:
We're going to do more than hissspitt at her. We're going
to find some other way to punish her. Do you have any
suggestions?

Chester and Clarence
We're kind of fond of peeing in their shoes.

Cleo
That's a good idea. Clarence has hurked on mom's shoes
before.

Do you want to come here and do it?

Chester
Dat mayed me waff..
I peed on da big bed twise n dey putted a pwaxtic fing onna top
sew
dey wunt hafta warsh da comforter agin.
Mosey

I've also hurked on the bed and 2 of the chairs. And the
carpet.

You did a good job with your peeing.

Clarence
Meowmie n Paw dint fink sew....
Paw gotted reel mad wif me fur dat.
I hurk onna rug sumtimez.
Mosey

Humans have weird ideas about stuff like that. Mom doesn't like
it when I hurk.

Clarence
Meowmie dunt wike it wen I hurk either.
Hur wurriez I mite be sik or sumptin wike dat.

Mosey
Mom thinks I'm allergic to chicken. I hope not, chicken tastes so
good!

Clarence
Meowmie finks I'm lergic tew turkey, cuz it makes me hurk.

Mosey
Chicken makes me hurk. I don't like turkey as much.

Clarence
How bout sum beef den?
Mosey
That sounds good but I like chicken better.

Clarence
I gnow yew wike chikken but it makes yew hurk. Rite?

Mosey

Sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't. I had some today and I didn't
hurk. Mom is now trying to figure out what it is that's making me hurk.

Clarence

Has it been hawt where yew are? Dat mite hab sumptin tew doo wit dat.
Mosey

It's been hot but not real hot. And I hurk no matter what the weather
is like.

Clarence
Old August 19th 08, 02:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Lucy wrote:

UB ~ Speakin' of cheese (a few lines up...), did your humans hear on
the news the other day that McDonald's is now going to serve their
double cheeseburger with ONE slice of cheese (between the two
patties), instead of TWO slices of cheese (one between the two patties
and one on the top), and may, in fact, eliminate the double
cheeseburger from its Dollar Menu altogether.

They say that the reason for this is because of the rising cost of
cheese, of all things.

I just thought I'd share that. It sounded interesting to pass along
since we're talking about cheese.

We will voat fur candidate who make cheez an gassaline cheeper.

Lucy

We gave some ideas about that. First you buy a large grass, weed and
busy farm and a herd of cows and goats. You let the cows and goats eat
the food that's growing on the farm. Then you milk the cows and goats
and make cheese out of the milk. That's how you get cheap cheese.

To get cheap fuel, you convert the cow and goat poop into fuel for your
house and car.

Chester and Clarence
Old August 24th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Welcome back, Purresident an Gran Poo-Bah!

Ize furry late, but Ize agree - the community is big enough for effuryone.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply