I lied

Old January 18th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Default I lied

My comfortable TV chair broke.
I had to go to a furniture store to get a new one.
I wanted a recliner but not too big, because I want to be able to move my
furniture when needed without having to ask anyone for help.
I tried some and the shop lady said: This one maybe?
I said: Yes, but it must be wide enough for my cat to lie beside me. He
likes that.
Oh, said the lady, she had two cats, she said.
And then you know what happened, right?
Cat talk, cat talk, cat talk. What kind where they? Colour? My cat likes to
sleep there and where do your cats like to sleep? What do you feed them? And
so on...
I bought the chair and after we had succeded to get it into my car the lady
said: I really hope he likes it!
Eh?
Oh, my cat.
Hugo Katt went to the RB three years ago. :-(
I had only pretended for a bit. It is nice talking cat.
I did not tell the lady.

Elisabet "between cats"

Old January 18th 09, 06:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 18, 8:21*am, "Lisa Katt" wrote:

Hugo Katt went to the RB three years ago. :-(
I had only pretended for a bit. It is nice talking cat.
I did not tell the lady.

Elisabet "between cats"

Sounds to me like you won't be "between cats" much longer :-)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old January 18th 09, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
[...]

My monitor went a little misty. Are you ready for another? I'm sure Hugo
Katt would like it if you adopted another cat. It would mean the experience
was good and you'd like to repeat it.

Tweed

Old January 18th 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
[...]

Not really a lie.

My forty years ago tiny poodle still seems to share the sofa with me
when I watch TV. Snuggles next to me on the left. Every dog or cat
I've had since avoids that spot. I figure because its occupied.

Jo

Old January 18th 09, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Lie, I don't think so, sounds like you are just waiting for the next one to
choose you for a slave. You "bought it", IT will come!

Old January 18th 09, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Sun, 18 Jan 2009 17:21:07 +0100, "Lisa Katt"
wrote:

[...]

I couldn't live that long without a cat! I hope a beautiful kitten shows
up at you door, in desperate need of food, and a home, soon!

See my sig!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

Old January 19th 09, 04:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Lisa Katt wrote:
snippity
Hugo Katt went to the RB three years ago. :-(
I had only pretended for a bit. It is nice talking cat.
I did not tell the lady.

Elisabet "between cats"

Maybe it's time to consider a new owner? I know Hugo is a hard act to
follow. You might not find another cat who was willing to go to work
every day. But maybe one who would like to stay at home and keep the new
chair warm for you?

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.
Old January 19th 09, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2009-01-18 14:32:32 -0600, "Christina Websell"
said:

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
[...]

I agree. Besides, it's time to honor Hugo with a new friend who might
not get a good home. Hugo would like that.

Old January 19th 09, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
[...]

I agree. There is no better way to honor a lost love than to save the life
of another.

Hugs,

CatNipped

I lied... M Elizabeth Cat anecdotes 5 October 26th 05 10:14 PM
Dan finally admits that he lied! Mary Cat health & behaviour 25 July 15th 05 02:15 PM
Dan finally admits that he lied! whitershadeofpale Cat health & behaviour 0 July 13th 05 09:08 PM
Dan finally admits that he lied! John Doe Cat health & behaviour 0 July 13th 05 08:55 PM
Want Proof That Dan Lied to Us? Mary Cat health & behaviour 32 July 6th 05 02:20 AM