Bak on da ship!

Old April 19th 09, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default Lunch an shoppink

HUH???
I'vff bin reztink unner uh beetsh umbershoot, in da
warm, but nottid in da sun.
Mine pakidjez ar beink deliffurred tu myne ruum abroad da ship.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
I jest ported bak myself, had sum stuff tew attend tew. Mimzy n Bob r
inna room pwaying wiff prezzies dey gotz n Mimzy iz showing Bob haow
tew wurk his noo rock n mirror hur gotted him frum a gypsy cat at a
shop in uh alley.
Mosey

"Sqweex =~`^::^`~="
I still have a bit of shopping to do myself says Sqweex.

Pipps asks Willow if she can go with her, without Sqweex [mom] and
help
her pick out a prezzie for Wascal. He's fun and makes me waff alot.
I bet we kan fynd thuh purrfect prezzie for him. Dat way Piglet don't
hab tew doo no moar shopping n we can..I gotta buy some fings myself.
jest a thot--Pipps

Piglet acknowledges the greeting and tells her hew friend that they
have done a bit of shopping but, shopping isn't her favorite thing
so they will return to the ship son after lunch. Willow pipes up
and says notz till herslefz buyz a giftz for Wascal. Pitlet gives
Willow that "look" and they return to eating.

Sqweex orders thuh lobsters n sum crabcakes for herself n Pipps
with a gwass uff white nip fur herself n water for Pipps, den
cheescake for dessert.
Hi Willow sez Pipps, I hab been wanting tew meet yourself. I gots
a nise dwess tew.

Piglet and Willow who also ported in for lunch look at the menu.
Having no clue what anything iz, they follow Mme. Anaïs lead and
order what she ordered with some White wine for Piglet and water
for Willow. Willow actually bought some sun drezzes since it was
too warm for the few leather things she packed for the trip.

I iz bout outta dat stage Piglet anna u knowz dat. U gonna git
Wascal a giftz?
"Stormmee"
OEJ: crabbeez anna white wine purleze.
Stormmee, who ported in fur da lunch: lobzterz wif butter sauwze,
creamta drink.
Barbi: veri qweetli; juzt a crabby cake anna water purleze, anna
kan yoursef purpare sum skallopz so we kan port dem to Mizz
trudi, i knowz hersef lofez doez?

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:02:48 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little
paws
typed:

Weow, iam bout weddy fur wunch, cuz mine shoppink bag is furry
full.
O wook! Kitteez awl sittink in da out at widdl tablz eetzing
cheezkake
n fings.. derez a sine: "Le Chat Bistro" "pour le manger al
frescoe".

Hmm. I wil tel Mme. Anais bout dis pwayze. mite be gud fur
meetink da
lokuls..an eetz cheezkake. Afdur ourz wunch at Le Tiwerger uf
kors.
N'etz-paw?

Mmmmmmm, dat sownds gud fur after da beech. We cud cool off an
eet
cheezecake while watchink da lokal kittiez...

But I finks Chloe iz headink fur Le Ti Regal de la Mer now. [the
lady-cats enter a cool and shaded restaurant, filled with the
fragrance of garlic and seafood and are seated]

[Maitre d':] Bonzhoor, ladiez! May zee wait kittiez get you
cocktailz
while I tell you zee spechulz?Ahh, well, we haff freshly cawt
soft-shell crabbies which are furry gud sawteed in shallots and
white
nip-wine - and awlso crabbie-cakes, and zee red snapper wif
scallops
and shrimpees, and ob cawze, lopster wif nip-butter or any ofur
way
yoo pleeze, or owr chef weel prepare anyfing else zat yur liddle
heartz dezire!

[Anaïs] Well, I'll haff a Bellini fur an aperitif, and the
crabbies,
girlz, what'll you haff?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951
4/9/2009 11:19:46 PM

Old April 19th 09, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:11:04 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I'vff bin reztink unner uh beetsh umbershoot, in da
warm, but nottid in da sun.
Mine pakidjez ar beink deliffurred tu myne ruum abroad da ship.

[Anaïs and the rest of the girl-cats send their shopping booty back
to the ship, and move to the beach, where attendants offer blankets,
and either umbrellas or little tents. Each chooses and relaxes on the
beach, as bar-kitties offer mixed nip-cocktails with little umbrellas]

Ahh, dis spot luks gud, and I'll haff a Planterz Punch, perleeze!
Girlz dis is da life!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/19/2009 3:56:02 PM
Old April 19th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:11:04 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I'vff bin reztink unner uh beetsh umbershoot, in da
warm, but nottid in da sun.
Mine pakidjez ar beink deliffurred tu myne ruum abroad da ship.

[Anaïs and the rest of the girl-cats send their shopping booty back
to the ship, and move to the beach, where attendants offer blankets,
and either umbrellas or little tents. Each chooses and relaxes on the
beach, as bar-kitties offer mixed nip-cocktails with little umbrellas]

Ahh, dis spot luks gud, and I'll haff a Planterz Punch, perleeze!
Girlz dis is da life!

Dis is da kind of vakashun we desurve!

Lucy
Old April 20th 09, 06:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Pitô.ônya
"Lucy" wrote in message

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 23:11:04 -0700, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's nimble,
little paws typed:

I'vff bin reztink unner uh beetsh umbershoot, in da
warm, but nottid in da sun.
Mine pakidjez ar beink deliffurred tu myne ruum abroad da ship.

[Anaïs and the rest of the girl-cats send their shopping booty back
to the ship, and move to the beach, where attendants offer blankets,
and either umbrellas or little tents. Each chooses and relaxes on the
beach, as bar-kitties offer mixed nip-cocktails with little
umbrellas]

Ahh, dis spot luks gud, and I'll haff a Planterz Punch, perleeze!
Girlz dis is da life!

Dis is da kind of vakashun we desurve!

Lucy

Uhhhhhh Huhhhhhh!
I yam tuu kontent tu effin vizit uh spa urr b-u-tee purrlur.
--
Pitô.ônya