Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 16th 09, 10:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Tiger smiles glad bof hiz furndz like da prezzie...itz gud when a prezzie
wurkz owt rite.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Letz zee...
O my, yez...dey ar eggzkwizitte!
An da kulurz...oh my, eetsh iz uh Pitô.ônya fowlur!
I kaynt wate fur yu to hav a chantz tu ware dem edder!
Tiger, yu ar sooo kreeaytif- tinking!

I yam hapy tu hab diz chantz tu ware mine bootuful red-red pendant tu da
danze tunite.

Happy Burdday, mine deer sweet Sunnydance....an menny moor dat we kin
spend tugedder...hedbump an smurgle
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance" wrote in message
Wow, Tiger, dey iz bootiful! Bootiful cufflinkz, an dey remindz me uv
Toonya. Fangkz, my frend! I cant wate to hav a chantz to ware dem.

Toonya, luk at da bootiful presint Tiger givved myownself!

Sundance

"Stormmee" wrote in message
after he gifez hiz wife kitte her prezzie, anna tellz her bowt how they
will go on herown winkin kollar he goez ta sundanze... i had deze made
for yourownsef.. he howldz owta box, anna inside iz gold black hillz dey
iz cufflinkz fur da furmal okashunz... dey iz made of pink anna green
black hillz gowlde, inna shape of petuniaz.

Tiger
"Granby" wrote in message
As the music beginz Willow whispers to Hercule, Tiger wud like to
propoze a toastz for da danze startz sinze diz iz a spezial danze.

I alzo haff song sheetz so da kommunitee memberz dat don haff spezial
frenz kan sing to da musik.

Here iz da wurdz.

Oh how we danzed on da nite we were winked
Weez voweled r true luff, thou a wurd wazn saidz.

Da wurld waz in blume, dere waz starz in da skiz
Cept for da feu dat waz dere in ur eyez.

Deer, as I helt u kloze in my armz,
Angels were singink a hymn ta ur charmz.
Tu heartz gentlee beatink, purring lo,
"Darlink, I luffz u so."

Da nite seemz ta fade inta blozzimink dawn Da sun shined anew but da
danze lingeered on.
Kud weez butted rekall da sweetz momentz sublime
We wud fine dat our loff iz unalteeredz by timez.

Deerz, az I helt u kloze in mineown armz
Angels were singink a hymnz ta ur charmz.
Tu heartz gently beatink, purrink lo
"Darlink, I luff u so."

Willow looks for where Trudi has laid the skort book. When diz dance
is over she wants to look and see the names that are left. Kordink to
Trudi, if a cat hazn asked anna been cepted az spezial frenz, der namez
wil dizappearez after awhile.
Dat duzen mean dem will be winked, it jus meanz dem iz apezial frenz.
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message
On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 19:05:56 -0500, Granby wrote:

Geez dat iz wonnerful dere iz Hercule. Oh Mr. Hercule may we talk
with you
for a minuite?

Meow, and how iz yourself? I am just a guest
heer, and not zee moosician, butid I can ask zem
to play zee Annipursary waltz! Eeen fakt, I weel
just annownce eet!

[takes microphone] Meow kitties! I wood like to
weesh Sundance, Tiger and Mme Anaïs a Happy
Purrday, and seence zees eez zee fifth winking
annipursary for Anaïs and Tiger, I fink zat zee
Annipursary Waltz eez een order! So letz awl dance
wif zee happy cupple!

[Music starts]

By zee way, I saw zee leetle collar-charm zat
Anaïs gaff to Tiger. Deed he like itsownself?????

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old June 18th 09, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Yes, yu were uh lufferlee kuppel an had so mutsh to luuk furrwwurd tu.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
trudi sees anna sayz qweetly itz gudta remfur, butted don't be sad,
juzt remfur how happi you wuz bak den, Trudi
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Stormmmee"
i sure iz glad of dat, Tiger
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" ...
On Thu, 11 Jun 2009 08:31:05 -0500, Stormmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

as the music finishes anna kittees is singing Tiger says to MMe.
heriz
yourown prezzie, he holdz owt a blue and white wrapped, the paper
has
candlez anna little mouseyz onit...

I getted you charmz fur each year of owr winkin...
1 a platimun ping pong ball kuz you likez ta bat bat dem anna i
likez
anithin dat makez yoursef happy.
2. a little platum anna blue saphire inna shape ofa motercycle
beclawz itsa
giftee you gived minesef anna we taked nize tripz init.
3. a cerimonial mousee beclawz it remindz bof of uses of owrz
winkin... anna
mozt recent blessin of da kittenz.
4. a little platim lobzter wif saphire eyez. beclawz you alwayz
makez sure
der iz lotsa gud fudz wherefur we goez
5. a platim nip leaf beclaws efuri timez i efin thinkz of
yourownsef it
makez minesef az happi aza better dan bezt hydropnikally grown
nip.

Tiger, smoocheez.\

Tiger, dey is trooly bootiful, an you is such a
thoughtful kitty! [puts each of them on her
collar]

Yoo reely iz da luff ob mine life!

[smoochies]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/11/2009 12:35:28 PM

Pit2nya getz misty eyes of joy kuz heow bootyful diz iz
--
Pitô.ônya

Mosey gitz uh lump in hiz throat frum remembering haow n wen he gabe
Tabitha hur bootiful red stone...n he twyz not tew cry in frunt uff
all da gests.