For those of you also owned by dogs...

Old June 1st 05, 03:56 AM
dopekitty

Default For those of you also owned by dogs...

If any of you would like a glimpse into the doggie daycare I work at
(has shots of the rooms and some of the dogs)
http://www.iadl.ca/newsletter/jan-2005-low-res.pdf and have a peek.
I am really enjoying working there. The dogs are great! I come home
every day full of hair and doggie slobber, but its a small price to pay
for the fun of spending time with them

Kristy
Old June 1st 05, 04:10 AM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 01 Jun 2005 02:56:31 GMT, dopekitty
yodeled:

If any of you would like a glimpse into the doggie daycare I work at
(has shots of the rooms and some of the dogs)
http://www.iadl.ca/newsletter/jan-2005-low-res.pdf and have a peek.
I am really enjoying working there. The dogs are great! I come home
every day full of hair and doggie slobber, but its a small price to pay
for the fun of spending time with them

Kristy

Thank you!! Don't tell Stinky, but I adore the d-things. Wait a
minute, Stinky has a couple of f-friends, too!!

Theresa
Old June 1st 05, 08:32 PM
Shiral

I don't have a dog through reasons of practicality, but I am very fond
of MOST dogs. (The exceptions are dogs who behave as if they want to
rip my arms off at the shoulders.) I have a dog-nephew, a cocker
spaniel named Cosmo, through my sister, and I was very fond of her
previous dog, a Welsh Corgi named Maddy, as well. So I have had many
excellent dog-friends through life. I'm glad you're enjoying working
with the dogs, Kristy. Sounds like fun!

Melissa

Old June 1st 05, 09:02 PM
Kreisleriana

On 1 Jun 2005 12:32:40 -0700, "Shiral" yodeled:

I don't have a dog through reasons of practicality, but I am very fond
of MOST dogs. (The exceptions are dogs who behave as if they want to
rip my arms off at the shoulders.)

Q: What has four legs and an arm?
A. A Rottweiler

(I know, hugely unfair to most Rotties)

Theresa
Old June 2nd 05, 11:14 AM
Adrian

Kreisleriana wrote:
On 1 Jun 2005 12:32:40 -0700, "Shiral" yodeled:

I don't have a dog through reasons of practicality, but I am very
fond of MOST dogs. (The exceptions are dogs who behave as if they
want to rip my arms off at the shoulders.)

Q: What has four legs and an arm?
A. A Rottweiler

(I know, hugely unfair to most Rotties)

I met two beautiful Rotties when I was out yesterday. Like all the
others I've met, they were gentle giants.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.