For those of us with multiple owners...

Old November 29th 10, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default For those of us with multiple owners...

Does each master require their own special types of pettins (I know most
like any pettins they can get, but mine have some favorites. WARNING,
fetishes and kinkiness may follow...

Demi, now *12*, still doesn't like to be touched at all except on her own
limited terms and times. Late at night, long after I, and the other four
masters, have drifted off to dreamland, Demi will slouch (yeah,
slouch/slither/sneak - she never just walks...when we could still afford it
we had a housekeeper who saw her (I think the only person who actually saw
her) when she was cleaning under a bed; she came to whisper to me "that cat
is so low, is she supposed to be like that?")... anyway, she will slouch
over to the couch where Ben is watching late-night TV, and walk back and
forth while he trails his hand gently along her back. Sometimes she'll even
get up the courage to jump up onto his lap - a rare and significant event.
Definitely no belly rubs.

Jessie very seldom lets me pet her, but she follows Ben around like a puppy
dog - no matter where he goes in the house, she'll be there. She likes head
skritchins, but will settle for any pettins as long as it's Ben doing the
pettins. Belly rubs are OK *sometimes* - you never know when you might pull
back a nub.

OK, here is the fetish part...

Like Jessie is with Ben, that's how Sammy and Archer are with me - anywhere
I am in the house, those two will also be (except for one thing which I'll
get to later. Sammy likes to curl up next to me (and I *have* to be lying
on my right side with my knees only slightly curled) and have her ears
skritched and rubbed hard and her cheeks skritched... but she is in ecstasy
when I skritch her under her chin. After a while she'll pull up her right
rear leg so she can suck on a toe while she kneads my flabby belly - that
sends her to heaven and back (just don't tell her I told you her little
secret about still sucking her toe at age 5). Belly rubs only when she's in
a very mellow mood (which, for a Maine Coon is fairly often.

And now here is one of the kinky parts...

Whenever either Ben or I go to the bathroom, she'll break her neck running
to get there and when she does she turns around to present her rear end to
be spanked.. *hard*.

Archer, as much as he loves to be lying next to me, touching me, he can not
stand to be picked up or held (I guess too many traumatic things have
happened, like the vet when he broke his leg, etc. He loves pettins and
will actually push his head under my hand if I'm not giving him pettins.
But he does *not* like his ears rubbed or even touched - he'll pull back his
head and shake it like a dog (and yes, we check almost daily to make sure he
doesn't have ear mites and the vet gave him a good check up and couldn't
find anything wrong, he just doesn't like it). He'll "submit" to belly
rubs, but doesn't like them so I try to keep them to the absolute minimum I
need to have. ;

Now here's another fetish part...

Ozzy likes to hang out with either of us, or all on his own - he's kind of a
laid back type of guy like his namesake. But whenever anyone sits down (and
don't ask me how he knows that from even another room), Ozzy will come
running, at breakneck speed, so that he can have pettins from our *FEET*!!!
Shoes or bare, he doesn't care, but he does prefer bare I think. He *hates*
to be skritched on that spot where the tail meets the body. Someday I'm
going to have to get a video of him doing his "duck walk" to try to get away
from it - yeah, I know it's mean, but it doesn't hurt him and it's
hilarious - I keep it to an absolute minimum, though.

OK, how about yours?

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old November 29th 10, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
BfloPolska

On Nov 29, 1:45*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Does each master require their own special types of pettins (I know most
like any pettins they can get, but mine have some favorites. *WARNING,
fetishes and kinkiness may follow...

And now here is one of the kinky parts...

You have a little spanklet at your house too???

Brandy loves her spankies. She is a riot, getting her fixins and
hoisting her fat little tuchas high up in the air. I can't reconcile
the posture with my impression of her: Brandy is almost 7, but she is
still my Baby Bit--good God, has it been that long??? I was a raw
newbie to "the kitty board" when we were approved to adopt the little
hoolikitten who tried to tear my house up, and we had to wait what
seemed an interminable time. I felt like I was pregnant, as I recall,
and Brandy didn't help; my first night with her, she spent the evening
kneading my bezongas like she really thought she'd get some use from
them.

China-Doll is a fan of the spankies too. She's even funnier than
Brandy--always a little ungainly with her shorter-than-average tail,
China will elevator-butt so high that she topples over in a mess of
fur and purr. The surprise kinklet is Roxie, who only recently
developed a taste or light spankies. Roxie usually prefers her pettins
on her terms; she likes to visit me while I'm in the reading room and
hits Louie up more frequently.

Fella-Cat loves his gut rubs and has to have one in the morning.
Philip will stretch to his maximum--a large, fat maximum--while Mama
does her thing. Stosh is probably the weirdest among our six. I am not
allowed to pet him while he does his nightly kneading and he'll nip if
I try to pet or pick him up when he's not in the mood. When he is, he
turns and presses his side into our legs and gives kisses when we pick
him up.

Sabrina just loves to get her petting however and whenever she can get
it, the dear Old Woman.

Blessed be,
Baha
Old December 1st 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CATherine[_2_]

On Mon, 29 Nov 2010 12:45:17 -0600, "CatNipped"
wrote:

Does each master require their own special types of pettins

OK, how about yours?

Robin likes tender spankies on his flanks while he strops my legs back
and forth. And he does love his pettins. But the funniest thing is
when he is lying on my chair not two seconds after I vacate it! He
will tuck his head around with a guilty conscience trying to look
cute. He succeeds. Most of the time I pet him from head to tail. But
sometimes I will poke a finger at the fluffy hair on his belly. Then,
like automatic clockwork, his legs lift and he slowly rolls over onto
his back and stretches his neck! He Loves-Loves his belly rubbed! From
neck to crotch! His paws curled up!

Westie will come and put his paws on my leg and rub his head on my
arm. Then he will reach up and sink his claws into my clothes,
basungas as well. That is the signal to pick him up. So I grab him
under his arms with both my hands (he taught me that is the only way
to pick him up) and he settles onto my chest for kitty kisses and love
bites while I pet his face and back. Then he will stretch his neck (I
swear it lengthens a few inches) as his head lolls backwards. that is
the signal to scratch his throat. After a bit, it is time for kitty
kisses, etc again and repeat...Until I have cat hair up my nose and
glasses are thoroughly smeared with kitty slobbers.

--
CATherine
Old December 2nd 10, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:
Does each master require their own special types of pettins (I know most
like any pettins they can get, but mine have some favorites. WARNING,
fetishes and kinkiness may follow...

They're all awfully cute! Buster's a bit like that too. He'll
usually take scritches proudly with his chest puffed out, but
sometimes, he'll slink away. When he does, I like to push him over
and scritch his tummy and shirtfront.

When he gets his upside-downy head and hugs my wrist close, he looks
like a professional wrestler executing a leg lock.
Old December 2nd 10, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:
Does each master require their own special types of pettins (I know most
like any pettins they can get, but mine have some favorites. WARNING,
fetishes and kinkiness may follow...

They're all awfully cute! Buster's a bit like that too. He'll
usually take scritches proudly with his chest puffed out, but
sometimes, he'll slink away. When he does, I like to push him over
and scritch his tummy and shirtfront.

When he gets his upside-downy head and hugs my wrist close, he looks
like a professional wrestler executing a leg lock.

Oh, we haven't had an upside-downy head photo blast in way too long. I'll
have to see if I can go fish out some (perversely, since I got a cell phone
that "does everything", I can't figure out how to use it so I can snatch it
up to take a picture or video "in the moment").