Adbenture at the Castle

Old December 28th 11, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Adbenture at the Castle

It is nighttime and most of the cats have fallen asleep from the eating and
dancing at the reception. O T sees that Harri and Piglett are asleep on
their cushions. He goes quietly thru a archway door of the banquet room.

In the hallway, Sundance, Chester and Ranger Dude are waiting for him. They
high 5 all around and then head down a long hallway. They pass armor in the
shape of warrior cats from long ago. They open a old very creaky door and
look down the long flight of steps.
O T waits for the others to catch up with him and the go down the steps in a
group. As they get to the bottom, they hear a low rumbling noise. One of
them tells the others “that is just da win going fru da hallz”.

Further down the passage an eerie blue lite is seen. The man cats tip toe
down to the door and look in.

Old December 28th 11, 10:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

[Ranger, trying not to look too much like a scaredy-cat, slinks
cautiously through the door. OT comes right beside him with the other
cats following close behind.

When they get through the door they find themselves in a long hallway
stretching off to the left and the right. There are perhaps a dozen
heavy, iron-banded wooden doors. Between each heavy door an oil lamp is
mounted to the wall. The lamps are not burning, indeed the whole scene
looks to be so old that there probably hasn't been any oil in the lamps
for decades, but an eerie blue glow comes from the lamps anyway.]

Is... is... is this furry weird, or is it mineown imagination?

Ranger
Old December 28th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

"Ranger McDude"

[Ranger, trying not to look too much like a scaredy-cat, slinks
-cautiously through the door. OT comes right beside him with the other
-cats following close behind.

-When they get through the door they find themselves in a long hallway
-stretching off to the left and the right. There are perhaps a dozen
-heavy, iron-banded wooden doors. Between each heavy door an oil lamp is
-mounted to the wall. The lamps are not burning, indeed the whole scene
-looks to be so old that there probably hasn't been any oil in the lamps
-for decades, but an eerie blue glow comes from the lamps anyway.]

-Is... is... is this furry weird, or is it mineown imagination?

-Ranger

I wonder if there are any ghosts here, Ranger..
PLEASE hold my paw, I am nervous n kind of scared too
And I'm supposed to be the leader of the TGK Club

Pipps --shaking
Old December 28th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Diz kan't b ur magination O T whisperz kauze I seeze it too. Look dere iz a
lite unner dat door. As he speaks, a cats head appears to be coming THOUGH
the door. The body of the cat follows and a very old, grizzly cat stands
before then. The cat seems to be as startled by them as they are by him.

O T shaking on his paws says, we iz jus xploring da Castle. Whooooo iz
urself? I am Rudy and I have been here for 200 yearz. I am here kauze I
did an injustice to a cat who libbed in my house and I hafta fess up to da
hoomanz before I can cross da Rainbow Bridje. In order ta do dat, I haz ta
be scorted by at least 2 cats and havde gto find a elative of he hoomanz
where I libbed.

Old December 28th 11, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Wed, 28 Dec 2011 16:59:10 -0600, Gramby wrote:

Diz kan't b ur magination O T whisperz kauze I seeze it too. Look dere
iz a lite unner dat door. As he speaks, a cats head appears to be
coming THOUGH the door. The body of the cat follows and a very old,
grizzly cat stands before then. The cat seems to be as startled by them
as they are by him.

O T shaking on his paws says, we iz jus xploring da Castle. Whooooo iz
urself? I am Rudy and I have been here for 200 yearz. I am here kauze
I did an injustice to a cat who libbed in my house and I hafta fess up
to da hoomanz before I can cross da Rainbow Bridje. In order ta do dat,
I haz ta be scorted by at least 2 cats and havde gto find a elative of
he hoomanz where I libbed.

W.. W... We might be able to hep. Wh.. wh.. who was da cat? An who was da
hoomins? Where would we find demselves?

Ranger
Old December 28th 11, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Rudy turns to Ranger 'tis here in Scottland and da name was MacKey, and dey
libbed ina Kazle roun here sumplace. I waz brrout in from da Out and I
klimbedd and, clears throat, ruined some tapistry. I leeted dem blam
anofther man cat and dem putted him in da Out and him died dere.

Old December 29th 11, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Diz kan't b ur magination O T whisperz kauze I seeze it too. Look dere
iz a lite unner dat door. As he speaks, a cats head appears to be
coming THOUGH the door. The body of the cat follows and a very old,
grizzly cat stands before then. The cat seems to be as startled by them
as they are by him.

O T shaking on his paws says, we iz jus xploring da Castle. Whooooo iz
urself? I am Rudy and I have been here for 200 yearz. I am here kauze
I did an injustice to a cat who libbed in my house and I hafta fess up
to da hoomanz before I can cross da Rainbow Bridje. In order ta do dat,
I haz ta be scorted by at least 2 cats and hab goe to find a relative of
he hoomanz where I libbed.

W.. W... We might be able to hep. Wh.. wh.. who was da cat? An who was da
hoomins? Where would we find demselves?

Ranger

It's like Joe Grey and Dulcie and that woman Kate, who can change between
cat and woman.
Mom i reading uh novel called Cat On The Run
Anything is possible, Ranger, my good friend.
PLEASE, let's hold our paws while we figure this out. Okay?
Remember, I am Pres. of the Tough Girl Kitty Club.
Feer nawt Rudy, weh wyl fynd sumune hu wyl hulp yew.

Pipps

Old December 29th 11, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Mr Rudy, dat sownz furry sadsad. Ize shur yoo didnt meen fur dat uther
mancat to die. Maybe it wuznt evin kuz he wentid in da Out. Ennyway, I wud
be glad to hewp yurownself. Whut duz yoo fingk, gize? Kan we luk arown da
area fur hoominz named MacKey?

Sundance

Old December 29th 11, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH and chester nod...

MH: da owt iz mean anna ursef kudint know dey wud put inna owt, awso it wuz
hizown time or bast wudint haf kalled himsef home... but ifin we nedsa hep
bof of uses is in,

MH, wif chester noddin

Old December 29th 11, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

It's like Joe Grey and Dulcie and that woman Kate, who can change
between cat and woman.
Mom i reading uh novel called Cat On The Run Anything is possible,
Ranger, my good friend. PLEASE, let's hold our paws while we figure
this out. Okay? Remember, I am Pres. of the Tough Girl Kitty Club.
Feer nawt Rudy, weh wyl fynd sumune hu wyl hulp yew.

Pipps

Dat is true. OT, mayhaps wez could ask dat MacGyver kitty is him knows of
any hoomins named Mackey.

[Samuel Redcat, who had followed the group quietly, slinks forward. He
has been quietly pop-catting - whenever Rudy would move even the
slightest Sammy would instantly pop backwards 6 inches or so, then creep
forward again to where he had been.]

Sammy: I can go find himself an ask!

[With that, Sammy turns and slinks very quickly back out of the room. The
assembled cats hear the sound of normally graceful Sam thundering up the
stairs.

A few minutes later they hear the distinctive step-thump of MacGyver
hobbling down the stairs. He shoves the door open wide and strides in.]

MacGyver: What's this I hear aboot a ghost? You, in blue - ye're a
ghostie, are ye? Well what are you doing in my castle?

Ranger [speaking very quickly, trying to disguise how much he's
trembling]: Him sez dat him did wrong to anuffer cat, and him has to find
hoomins related to da ones him lifed wif to confess, an dere name is
Mackey, and dey was aroun here somewheres.

MacGyver: The only Mackey's here aboot used to live in an old castle a
couple of miles from here. It's so old and tumble-down that no hoomins
live in it any more, and there's not even a road going to it. The Mackeys'
that I know live in a small house near the castle ruins. Would you want
me to send someone to fetch the elder of the clan?

Rudy: Yessss, pleeeze!