Stinky has a V8

Old May 31st 07, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Stinky has a V8

There is probably nothing I could put in a glass with the intention of
drinking, that Stinky wouldn't come up and at least try to inspect.
There are things he's not interested in, but he has to check first.
That's just the way it is. If it's milk or water, he'll usually
stick his face in the glass and start drinking if I don't get the
glass away from him right away.

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old May 31st 07, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Jill

Old June 1st 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:14:39 -0500, "jmcquown"
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Jill

Never! I might smooch him, though. Dante is always disgruntled about
what the BIG DOOD gets away with.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 1st 07, 12:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

Hope it doesn't contain onions, though. That's probably something
the Stink-man shouldn't have much of. (Even if he is attempting to
imitate Garfield by partaking of a tomato-based food. )

Joyce
Old June 1st 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

There is probably nothing I could put in a glass with the intention of
drinking, that Stinky wouldn't come up and at least try to inspect.
There are things he's not interested in, but he has to check first.
That's just the way it is. If it's milk or water, he'll usually
stick his face in the glass and start drinking if I don't get the
glass away from him right away.

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

And there i was, wondering why and *how* Stinky had got himself a very fast
and powerful car. LOL.

yowie

Old June 1st 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Kreisleriana wrote:

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

It's surprising, isn't it? Caliban also likes tomato-based food. If I
use a carton of strained tomatoes (I prefer them to crushed tomatoes),
he is right there and licks the carton clean. The first time he did it,
you could have knocked me down with a feather!

Old June 1st 07, 05:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Thu, 31 May 2007 17:37:37 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

There is probably nothing I could put in a glass with the intention of
drinking, that Stinky wouldn't come up and at least try to inspect.
There are things he's not interested in, but he has to check first.
That's just the way it is. If it's milk or water, he'll usually
stick his face in the glass and start drinking if I don't get the
glass away from him right away.

Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I thought
a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his nose right in
and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting with a red, juicy
muzzle.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

I am curious. Did it give him "the dire"?MLB

Old June 1st 07, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
Well, yesterday, I poured myself a V8 (as in "Wow, I coulda had a
**.") For non-Murricans, it's a vegetable juice, heavy on the
tomato. It's tasty, refreshing and nutritious, but nothing I
thought a cat would be interested in. Uh uh. Stinky stucky his
nose right in and started lapping away! Sure looked interesting
with a red, juicy muzzle.

LOL I hope you didn't smack him in the forehead first!

Never! I might smooch him, though. Dante is always disgruntled about
what the BIG DOOD gets away with.

Poor Dante! Off Topic, did you know V-8 can be used to make a tasty soup?
If you just heat it up it's a great "tomato soup" all by itself. Adding V-8
to homemade vegetable soup or veggie-beef soup is outstanding.

Jill

Old June 1st 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 01 Jun 2007 04:56:32 +0000, mlbriggs
yodeled:

[...]

Not so as I could notice. Stinky has the most incredibly stable
digestive system of any cat I've ever seen. If cat poop was a work of
art . . .

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 1st 07, 03:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 09:39:53 -0400, Kreisleriana wrote:

If cat poop was a work of
art . . .

You mean it isn't?? I guess I better take it down, then.

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh

HEY STINKY!!!! Pamela Shirk Cat anecdotes 2 October 23rd 05 12:18 AM
Yay Stinky! Day 5 Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 13 September 28th 05 12:15 PM
Stinky thanks you Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 6 July 14th 04 12:50 AM
Stinky butt Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 May 18th 04 05:37 PM
Hi from Stinky Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 23 March 15th 04 03:30 PM