Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 4th 09, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Inbitatshun to a pardee!

On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:31:50 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Oh, oh, Hercule is kumming to da partee! Anaïs, iz it furmal dress, or
whut? Oh, I muss git reddy!

Rebecca

Since we iz on da crooze, it is infurmal. I finks
a nice sundress will be just fine - besides,
Hercule iz comink to see you - nottid yur dress!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/4/2009 12:45:32 PM
Old June 4th 09, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Mme. Anaïs effery girlcat knowz ur sekretari mustof said dat bout da drez.
We girlcatz knowz bedder. Piglet going through her closet in the cabin to
see what she has for the party.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 21:31:50 -0700, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Oh, oh, Hercule is kumming to da partee! Anaïs, iz it furmal dress, or
whut? Oh, I muss git reddy!

Rebecca

Since we iz on da crooze, it is infurmal. I finks
a nice sundress will be just fine - besides,
Hercule iz comink to see you - nottid yur dress!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/4/2009 12:45:32 PM

Old June 5th 09, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T calls Harri on the catcell phone. Heyz Harri u wanna do to da partie?

Absolpurrlutely! I is ready.

Diz iz a joke da barekitten told gramby diz day. U fink da kommunitee wud
find itselfz funni? It is about a pet, not a cat butted a pet all da same

Yes, I fink dey would like dat! Dats furry funny.

Harri
Old June 5th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

[Anaïs walks into the ballroom, decorated with
streamers, Pitoonya's balloons and the like. The
bar-kitties have two well-stocked bars set up; the
small dance band is unpacking their instruments,
the dance-floor is polished; the chef and kitchen
staff are setting up buffet tables, and Anaïs
lifts up a few lids]:

Ummmmm, Chicken stuffed wif spinich and feta
cheese; fried mice and eggplant; roast beast wif
horseradish sawce; langostinos fra diablo.... dese
luk gud gud.

[A porter twinkles, and Elektra,the young
priestess steps out] Mewo, Elektra, how iz
yurself? I is so glad dat yoo cud make it!

[Elektra] I iz fine, and I was able to get
Tiger's prezzie for you! [she paws over a leather
jewelry box; Anaïs opens it. In it is a gold
kitten, a replica of one of the ones at the feet
of Bast's statue in the Temple; it has tiny
emerald eyes and an earring]

Ooooooh, datz luffly, Elektra; he can hang it frum
owr winking collar! [She puts it into the box, and
waits for other guests to arrive]

Dis will be a nice pawty; we haff such nice
kitties in da community, and alwayz haff gud fuds
- I hope dat yoo aren't on a diet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/4/2009 7:53:33 PM
Old June 5th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
Meow kitties,

Efury kitty iz infited to a pardy, Joon fowrth to
sikth, to celebrate: Sundance's Tiger's and
mineown birfday az well az mine an Tiger's fifth
winking anifursery!

Fuds, drink, nip, dansing and more fuds! Awl on
da ship!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

I yam gonna shtart tu blowe up bolooonz, an ti dem tagedder.

If I yam not owt rite away eerlee on Thoizday, it'z kuz I wyll be
fillink mine kompartmint wiff bolooonz.
an meowmee wyll be gon tu play MahJongg
--
Pitô.ônya, wiff hur cheekz pufft owt Oô-ôO

Pitô.ônya floatz in wiffa whooj buntsh ov baloonz....

OOO
OOOO
OOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOOOOO
OOO
Pitô.ônya

Old June 5th 09, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Pit2nya letz go ov hur baloonz which float up to the seeling, and
gracefully lands on her feetz...

Gud effinink awll...Elektra, heow nize tu see yu agayne.

Hapy Purrday, Anais...
Pit2nya pawz Anais a long thin silver bockz in which is a
silver necklace:
00000=====88888OOOO####

Wear it in gudgud healff, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old June 5th 09, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

Toonya, Toonya, be kareful up dere! I duznt want yurownself to fall an git
hurtid! Duz yoo need me to kach yurownself?

Sundance

Old June 5th 09, 07:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i iz readyta get owtta here sumfin funni iz gowin on anna i duzint likeit
one bit, /// takes lucys paw anna jumpz inna porter
"Lucy" wrote in message
Cmon Chester, letz go!

Lucy

Old June 5th 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the balloons.
Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.

Old June 5th 09, 03:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the balloons.
Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.

[... and he sees her staring at Pi2nya with a gleam in her eyes. She is
muttering "balloons...."]