For those who are sick of Bubbels...

Old November 24th 04, 12:31 PM

Default For those who are sick of Bubbels...

Here are some kitty games!

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

Joyce
Old November 24th 04, 03:12 PM
jmcquown

Here are some kitty games!

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

Joyce

It's an evil kitty plot! You cannot win these games! LOL

Jill

Old November 24th 04, 03:47 PM
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Also try ZUMA and POPPIT at http://games.yahoo.com

Old November 24th 04, 03:47 PM
Pat

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Old November 25th 04, 01:59 AM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
wrote:
Here are some kitty games!

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

Also try ZUMA and POPPIT at http://games.yahoo.com

I can't find Poppit at games.yahoo.com - do yu have a direct link, or does
it masquerade wit a different name?

Yowie

Old November 25th 04, 01:59 AM
Yowie

"Pat" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..

Old November 25th 04, 03:05 AM

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

It's an evil kitty plot! You cannot win these games! LOL

That's not true. I won the second game ("Fight for Turf") every time
I played. The tic-tac-toe game (#3, Cat Connect) had more challenge,
so sometimes I won, other times I lost. I haven't yet won the
"Concentration" game (#4, Dance of the Tiles), but I can see that
it's *possible* to win, I'm just not good enough yet. (Btw, I call
it "Concentration" because there used to be a TV game show by that
name that was very similar.) On the other hand, I have no *idea* what
the object of the first game (Cat-a-Pong) is, or how to play. I'm
shooting the little ball, and suddenly it's "Game Over." Huh??

Hey, I didn't even realize there were two more games on the page -
I just noticed that today. I'll have to try those.

The "Fight for Turf" game is incredibly, stupidly easy. So easy, I'm
not even sure what the point of it is! Try it again, you'll see.

Joyce

Old November 25th 04, 11:52 AM
Nan

On Thu, 25 Nov 2004 03:05:44 GMT, wrote:

jmcquown wrote:

http://www.meowhoo.com/club/games/

It's an evil kitty plot! You cannot win these games! LOL

That's not true. I won the second game ("Fight for Turf") every time
I played. The tic-tac-toe game (#3, Cat Connect) had more challenge,
so sometimes I won, other times I lost. I haven't yet won the
"Concentration" game (#4, Dance of the Tiles), but I can see that
it's *possible* to win, I'm just not good enough yet. (Btw, I call
it "Concentration" because there used to be a TV game show by that
name that was very similar.) On the other hand, I have no *idea* what
the object of the first game (Cat-a-Pong) is, or how to play. I'm
shooting the little ball, and suddenly it's "Game Over." Huh??

You have to move the paddle to catch the little ball and bounce it
back. If you can keep bouncing it back to clear all of the squares
you win.

Nan