For Mookie Wilson

Old July 6th 05, 12:40 AM
Elise

Mare wrote:
Pet was never mourned as you,
Purrer of the spotless hue,
Plumy tail, and wistful gaze
While you humoured our queer ways,
Or outshrilled your morning call
Up the stairs and through the hall--
Foot suspended in its fall--
While, expectant, you would stand
Arched, to meet the stroking hand;
Till your way you chose to wend
Yonder, to your tragic end.

Our baby has joined his siblings Spenser and Kirby Puckett at RB. They
were very gentle with him, and wrapped him in his furry golden woobie
before they took him away. His ashes we will pick up in a week or so.

Godspeed, my little guardian angel.

And bless all of you great folks for helping me make a difficult
decision and knowing it was the right thing to do - and for the
wonderful support you provide on so many levels. I'll be back here at
some point, but right now I've got to calm my heart down, as it feels
as though it's going to jump from my chest at any minute.

Love to you all,

Mare (the catless... for a while) and Ray

{{{{Mare}}}}

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old July 6th 05, 12:42 AM
Enfilade

Hugs and purrs.

--Fil

Old July 6th 05, 01:30 AM
Christine Burel

My heartfelt sympathies on your loss -- you did the right thing by Mookie,
not that it is any easier to deal with the sadness in knowing that. Please
know our purrs and thoughts are with you and also with Mookie (being shown
around by Frodo and Shetra) at the Rb.
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker
oups.com...

Old July 6th 05, 09:02 AM
Exocat

Condolences from all of us here.

Awful though things are at the moment, one day in the future another
feline will force open the doors of your heart and sweetly demand
admittance. You will accept him/her therein without feelings of
disloyalty to the departed and the great loving adventure will start
again.

Purrs that it won't be too long.........

Gordon, Bandit, Raki & Snowball

"Mare" wrote

Old July 6th 05, 04:03 PM
Helen Wheels

Mare wrote:

wonderful support you provide on so many levels. I'll be back here at
some point, but right now I've got to calm my heart down, as it feels
as though it's going to jump from my chest at any minute.

Love to you all,

Mare (the catless... for a while) and Ray

I'm so sorry for your loss. Purrs and healing thoughts are on their way
for you.
Old July 6th 05, 04:51 PM
Charleen Welton

Mare, Gordon has written that which is lovely and true. May your grief
slowly turn to beautiful memories.
Charleen

Old July 7th 05, 12:03 PM
Steve Touchstone

(((((((((((((Mare)))))))))))))

Purrs and hugs, and a candle is being lit for his journey
--
Steve Touchstone,
faithful servant of Sammy, Little Bit and the Evil Spot

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:
Old July 24th 05, 08:16 AM
Marina

Mare wrote:
Godspeed, my little guardian angel.

Mary, I've been away and only came upon the story of what happened to
Mookie today. I'm so very sorry for your loss. It's only been two months
since I lost my darling little Nikki, and I know exactly what you are
going through. Many purrs and soothing vibes coming over for you.
{{{Mare}}}

--
Marina, Frank and Miranda. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi