Weh Gotted SNOW

Old January 18th 12, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Default Weh Gotted SNOW

allov our sno iz gone but it iz kold. O T shuddes as the wind howls
outside. Gramby went to da mailbox down da street anna brout a lot of da
kold in da houze when herself kame bak in.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message ...

Dis morning we din't get any more snow, but we getted lots of COLD! When
my lazee Paw getted out of bed da temperature outside was 7 degrees, an da
wind chill was 0. Dat's too cold! Most ub da howse stays nice an comfy,
but mineown bedroom downstairs gets furry, furry cold - like down to 68
degrees or so. But I stay comfy - I sleeps on da futon in Meowmie's
office instead.

We'z s'possed to get another 6 inches or so of snow over da weekend.

Harri

Old January 18th 12, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Tew OT, weh gotz ubaowt thre inchuz uf sno in da yard n moar tew kome.
Meomie iz VURY gwad tew hab hur sawft warm Snuggie, hur got frum Sekrit
Santa, n Pa wuvz huz fuzzy warm bwankie tu. winks

Tew Harri,
weh hoap yew n yew famli, hoominz, cats n Starr da Dogg wyl keap warm.
Dat iz tew kold fur usses.
Purrs tew yew awl heer hew r habing uh bad wyntur!
Luffs
Mosey, fur hiz famli

Old January 18th 12, 09:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:58:15 -0600, Gramby wrote:

allov our sno iz gone but it iz kold. O T shuddes as the wind howls
outside. Gramby went to da mailbox down da street anna brout a lot of
da kold in da houze when herself kame bak in.

If it gets too cold jus 'port over here an we can curl up on Meowmie's
futon. It's nice an warm in dere. An da dum Dogg doesn't go into dat room
either.

You can bring your sisfurs too. We'z gots plenty of room fur cold kitties.

Harri
Old January 18th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

O T grins, Lizzy and Willow iz alwayz kold. Dem kan snuggle wiff uz on da
futon, we will be dere after we eatz r supper. Piglett iz on r futon wiff
gramby now.

Old January 19th 12, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 18 Jan 2012 21:14:01 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 13:58:15 -0600, Gramby wrote:

allov our sno iz gone but it iz kold. O T shuddes as the wind howls
outside. Gramby went to da mailbox down da street anna brout a lot of
da kold in da houze when herself kame bak in.

If it gets too cold jus 'port over here an we can curl up on Meowmie's
futon. It's nice an warm in dere. An da dum Dogg doesn't go into dat room
either.

You can bring your sisfurs too. We'z gots plenty of room fur cold kitties.

Harri

i will come overe too iffin there is fudz.
beauty, afraid of the cold
Old January 19th 12, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Weh gotz LOTZ moar sno tew..dey sai dat der iz uh rekord fur da mozt snofawl
en forty yeerz.
But weh r warm n komfy.
meomie sez tew wook at Yahoo nooz n sea pixshuerz uf owr sno heer.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps.

O T grins, Lizzy and Willow iz alwayz kold. Dem kan snuggle wiff uz on da
futon, we will be dere after we eatz r supper. Piglett iz on r futon wiff
gramby now.

"Harri Roadcat"

Old January 19th 12, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:39:36 -0800, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

i will come overe too iffin there is fudz. beauty, afraid of the cold

We'z allez gotz fudz available. Come on over any time. It's nice an warm
and we's gots plenty to eat.

Harri
Old January 20th 12, 07:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 19, 7:01*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jan 2012 19:39:36 -0800, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

i will come overe too iffin there is fudz. beauty, afraid of the cold

We'z allez gotz fudz available. Come on over any time. It's nice an warm
and we's gots plenty to eat.

Harri

Wuz dose foodz cookd onna gwass topp stofe, dough?
MeOwy, wurryd boutted dat gnaow
Old January 20th 12, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Wuz dose foodz cookd onna gwass topp stofe, dough? MeOwy, wurryd boutted
dat gnaow

Gno, da fudz we got here either waznt cooked at all (like da kibble and da
Fancy Feets), or was cooked by 'Meliagrump at da Fluffykitz kitchen.

Harri

I Gotted Owt!!! Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 10 December 28th 09 09:31 PM
I gotted OWT.... Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 19 September 20th 09 12:19 AM
I 4 gotted Granby Cat community 18 May 26th 09 05:44 AM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
We gotted signed up!!! Miss Violette Cat community 16 November 22nd 04 04:06 PM