I hurt

Old January 20th 12, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default I hurt

i am sorry soft
"John" wrote in message
I hurt so bad. I'm a 72 year old man, and oh how I hurt. I have never been
able to express
my feeling to anyone, especially family and friend, but I hurt so bad, I
have to tell
someone. I lost my 12 year old cat Babygirl yesterday. I took her to the
Vet yesterday
because she hadn't been eating very well and not going to the litter box
much. While they
were examining her and drawing blood, she had a heart attack and died. The
vet said their
was something wrong with her kidneys, and she had a tumor in her chest. I
can't tell you how
much it hurt when the Vet came to me and said we lost her. The Vet ask me
if I wanted her
to take care of Babygirl or if I wanted to take her home. I said I will
take her home and bury
her beside Baby, my male cat that died a little over 12 years ago at the
age of 14. Babygirl
and I lived alone and for the last 12 years, she has pretty much been my
sole company. She was
the first, I would see in the morning and the last at night, and several
times in between. She
slept between my feet and used my ankle for a pillow every night. I called
her my little foot
warmer. I learned to sleep on my back with my feet uncovered, so she could
sleep between my
feet. In the morning, before I got out of bed, I would always rub her head
and pet her and
tell her how much I loved her. When I got her home, She was still soft and
warm. I held her
for a couple of hours and then laid her in her box in the window that she
liked to lie in. She
is lying on her side and just looks like she is asleep. I later laid her
of the bed where she
liked to lie and left her there all night. I was going to bury her today,
but I may wait one
more day. I have always told her that if she would live to 20 and I would
live to 80, we could
both go together. I have told her many times, not to die before me,
because I didn't know if I
could take it, and at the present time, I don't know if I can. I don't
think I have ever felt
this bad.

Old January 20th 12, 10:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

visits are a reality here, i figured i wouldn't get visits from the cats who
have left us in the new house, wrong, soft
"Dan Mahoney" wrote in message
One thing to consider - my brother Pat inherited our grandmother's house
when she passed away. He also inherited her Siamese cat Samantha. Pat and
Sam became very close, and Sam became quite fond of Pat's dog, too.
Samantha passed away a couple of years later.

A few months later Pat was surprised when he heard a Siamese-ish meow,
then turned and watched a very Sam-like cat turn the corner into the
hallway headed back towards the bedroom. He hurried back there and looked
around, but no cat was there. From that day on it became a regular thing
- a couple times or so every week Pat would a good, clear glimpse of Sam
for a few seconds. Sometimes she would walk around a corner and
disappear, some times she would be sitting or standing still and would
just suddenly not be visible any more, but she became a regular visitor.
These visits continued for a few years, until Pat was strong enough to
get by without the visible reminder that she was watching over him.

It didn't hurt (OT) Lesley Cat anecdotes 17 January 14th 09 08:38 PM
This hurt so much OT tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 21 November 27th 07 11:26 PM
I'm hurt Pat Cat anecdotes 54 May 17th 07 01:47 AM
Hurt cat LeeAnne Cats - misc 3 July 12th 03 04:39 AM