ruffin it in a tent

Old January 16th 12, 05:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default ruffin it in a tent

Ize spent da nyte ruffin it in a tent.

Ize had nuf ov all da hoominz.

Booker

Ha! He wantz yu to feel sorri fur him.

Da tent was in da lifin rum.

It haz a sheepskin floor an a mikrofiber blankie.

It haz kute kittiez printed allover da outside.

Chappy

He stoled mi tent! Datz mi afterdinner nappin spot. He stole mi nappin
spot. Bad bad Booker

Snowflake
Old January 16th 12, 07:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzie picks up he cataphone and calls Booker. Why wuz u in da tent and
why didn’t u kall, I wudda kome and kept u kompanie.

Old January 16th 12, 08:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

ooooh, dat wudda bin snuggly. Da tent haz rum fur two kitties, iffin dey
iz snuggled klose. Du yu want to see it dis furry effening?

Booker

Old January 16th 12, 08:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Yez I will bring our dinner. Lizzy skampers to the kitchen and begins
going through the tins of cat food. She realized she doesn't know if Booker
likes wet food or what kind. She chooses one of the 4 kinds and puts it in
a carry all basket, adds some cheese and nip wine.

Old January 16th 12, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Ooooo, dat saownz nise n warm..hab fuhn yew tew

Mosey, kold n wyshin Maowy wuz heer wif meh

Old January 16th 12, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 16, 5:25*pm, Booker wrote:
Ize spent da nyte ruffin it in a tent.

Ize had nuf ov all da hoominz.

Booker

Ha! He wantz yu to feel sorri fur him.

Da tent was in da lifin rum.

It haz a sheepskin floor an a mikrofiber blankie.

It haz kute kittiez printed allover da outside.

Chappy

He stoled mi tent! Datz mi afterdinner nappin spot. He stole mi nappin
spot. Bad bad Booker

Snowflake

Dats awrful Snowflake! Whi dussnt yu jist get in dare tuu?

Gordon Kittiez
Old January 17th 12, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Dat Booker eetz anyfing. Jest anyfing.

Snowflake, finkin dat SHE will git da tent wen Lizzy an Booker are
eeting, since two katz an fudz will not fitz in da tent.

Old January 17th 12, 02:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 1/16/2012 1:31 PM, rafflescat wrote:
On Jan 16, 5:25 pm, wrote:
Ize spent da nyte ruffin it in a tent.

Ize had nuf ov all da hoominz.

Booker

Ha! He wantz yu to feel sorri fur him.

Da tent was in da lifin rum.

It haz a sheepskin floor an a mikrofiber blankie.

It haz kute kittiez printed allover da outside.

Chappy

He stoled mi tent! Datz mi afterdinner nappin spot. He stole mi nappin
spot. Bad bad Booker

Snowflake

Dats awrful Snowflake! Whi dussnt yu jist get in dare tuu?

Gordon Kittiez

Booker wappz me allovdatyme. Ize not gettin in no tent wif him. Chappy
an me kin share, but not Booker an me.

Snowflake, horrified at da thot ov sharin dat tiny space wif Booker
Old January 17th 12, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Lizzy arrives in front of the tent in Booker's living room.She sets up a
small tent actually she has brought her quantsiant hut just outside the
main door. She unloads the food in the hut, fixes them a platter of food
and goes into where Booker is waiting. She turns her head over her
shoulder, By da wai Snoflake, I left u a plate of fudz in da liddle hut for
urselfv..

Old January 17th 12, 03:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jan 16, 12:56*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
Ooooo, dat saownz nise n warm..hab fuhn yew tew

Mosey, kold n wyshin Maowy wuz heer wif meh

ooooh, dat wudda bin snuggly. Da tent haz rum fur two kitties, iffin dey iz
snuggled klose. Du yu want to see it dis furry effening?
Booker
Lizzie picks up he cataphone and calls Booker. Why wuz u in da tent and
why didn’t u kall, I wudda kome and kept u kompanie.

"Booker"
Ize spent da nyte ruffin it in a tent.

Ize had nuf ov all da hoominz.

Booker

Ha! He wantz yu to feel sorri fur him.

Da tent was in da lifin rum.

It haz a sheepskin floor an a mikrofiber blankie.

It haz kute kittiez printed allover da outside.

Chappy

He stoled mi tent! Datz mi afterdinner nappin spot. He stole mi nappin
spot. Bad bad Booker

Snowflake- Hide quoted text -

Gnaow, djutss turn yoor hedd arown an wook an yoo wil see Iam wite
heer neks tew yoo awl kozee an effuryfing.
Wuff, MeOwy (Pawblee dint gnotiss minesefl cuz he sew bizzy wookin
atda catpooter.)