A Pawty Inbitashun!

Old July 22nd 11, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cutie

Default Zee pawty begins!

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 19 Jul 2011 17:08:51 -0700, Rebecca wrote:

I wud be furry onnered if yurownselfz wud sit wif myownself. If
uther
kitteez also wantz yoo to sit wif dem, dey kan awl sit wif ussez,
too.

Rebecca

Fangu, Rebecca!

We woulds luff to!

Cybèle: I finks I wwood wike da fwah-grah and da roast
goose-burd....

Oriane: Ummm, I finks I'll order da fwah-grah and dat duckie a la
Orange.
Whut luks appealink to yoo Rebecca?

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

Hihi gize!
I yam starft.
Mmmmm....fwah-grah, roast goose-burd, an sum duckie a la Orange!
No vegybobbelz.
An I lub dat loonateek shampain.

Whutz nuu?

P2nya

tiny 4 pound kitten (cutie) walks up slowly to BigCat and extends her
neck and head and nose...Ponk!

hi toony

cutie

Old July 22nd 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"cutie" wrote in message

[...]

Pit.nya iz startled
Oh...(Ponkz back), Uh, hi Turbocat.
Good, I see yu ar habink a Skwirly Temple.
--
Pit.nya

Old July 23rd 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Thu, 21 Jul 2011 21:25:17 -0700, cutie wrote:

i kno i lyk turkee burd, i hadda slyz an it wuz gud.
duckie burd shud be ducky...
teeeheeee i mayd mine furzt funneeeeee.

cutie

Yoo is berry cute, Cutie!

Hokay den, we willz order da kitten pwatter ob Duck a la Orange fur yoo!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/23/2011 12:38:24 PM