do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

Old April 10th 16, 02:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default do you have a bathmat on top of the fridge?

On 4/9/2016 9:04 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/9/2016 8:52 PM, jmcquown wrote:
On 4/9/2016 8:39 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/7/2016 9:26 AM, jmcquown wrote:

I didn't really have to do anything with Buffy, other than to add golf
balls to the cat toys she "inherited".

I just found these while looking for light-up party favors for our trip
to SC in the summer. These wouldn't be for party favors, they'd be for
the cats.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B010PWPSNQ?psc=1

Those are fun. But one thing I've noticed is Buffy isn't much
interested in things that light up. I gave the laser pointer to a
friend. She couldn't have cared less about it.

Jill

Even Bonnie likes toys that light up. The only thing that makes me
hesitate is that they'd play with them and then they'd be lost somewhere
only to show up when the batteries have died. lol

A friend gave me a 'hampster in a ball' toy right around the year the
animated movie 'Bolt' debuted. Persia ignored the little roll around
toy so I put it in the closet. I tried it out on Buffy shortly after I
adopted her. Nope, no go.

Battery operated toys are boring. So are things that light up.

Obviously not all cats are the same.

You're planning a trip to SC? As someone who lives here, I'd have to
say summer is not the season I'd choose to visit.

Jill
Old April 10th 16, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 4/9/2016 9:16 PM, jmcquown wrote:

You're planning a trip to SC? As someone who lives here, I'd have to
say summer is not the season I'd choose to visit.

We go down there every summer in August. We all rent condos in Garden
City because it isn't as crowded as Myrtle Beach. We love the warm ocean
water but me personally, I could live without the horrible heat. Though
last year wasn't as bad as previous years. There were temps that were
lower than inland Maryland at the same time. I don't think it even got
into the 90s during our week there.

--
ღ.¸¸.✫*¨`*✶
Cheryl
Old April 10th 16, 07:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 4/9/2016 7:33 PM, Cheryl wrote:
On 4/6/2016 6:41 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
...and if not why not?

What other rearrangements of household furnishings have people
here been instructed by the management to carry out?

I have a couch that sits along the only living room wall with windows so
I put little cat towers behind it at the right height for
sleeping/looking out the window. This means my couch isn't flush against
the wall.

I have other little cat towers and perches in my bedroom windows because
that spot gets the best sun for the longest time daily. The perch is
very plush, but one of the towers is a bit worn out so I put a toilet
lid cover over it to make it plush.

Do those count? lol

Surely those count, especially the toilet lid cover. LOL!

MaryL