Christmas wrapping help

Old December 25th 03, 12:49 AM
Dan Mahoney

Default Christmas wrapping help

Today I picked up a bunch of kitty goodies, figuring the kittens might
get a kick out of Christmas and the present thing. In the past Amelia
has enjoyed opening presents, while Cleo has been pretty much unimpressed.

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to wrap up for
which kitty. Tabitha came wandering past, saw the goodies, and took a
real good look at one package - a package of curly jingly toys. She
picked up the package in her mouth and carried it out into the yard. I
guess she was telling me "this one is mine".

Old December 25th 03, 12:55 AM
Cheryl

Dan Mahoney wrote in on 24
Dec 2003:

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to wrap up for
which kitty. Tabitha came wandering past, saw the goodies, and took a
real good look at one package - a package of curly jingly toys. She
picked up the package in her mouth and carried it out into the yard. I
guess she was telling me "this one is mine".

LOL
Shamrock tore a hole in another kitties present. A turbo scratcher. I
think he thinks all turbo scratchers belong to him.

--
Cheryl

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I
can do something. I will not refuse to do the something I can do."
- Helen Keller
Old December 25th 03, 01:42 AM
jmcquown

Dan Mahoney wrote:
Today I picked up a bunch of kitty goodies, figuring the kittens might
get a kick out of Christmas and the present thing. In the past Amelia
has enjoyed opening presents, while Cleo has been pretty much
unimpressed.

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to wrap up for
which kitty. Tabitha came wandering past, saw the goodies, and took a
real good look at one package - a package of curly jingly toys. She
picked up the package in her mouth and carried it out into the yard. I
guess she was telling me "this one is mine".

Persia has been getting little gifts for a couple of days to soothe her
jealously over the parrot, Peaches. Three tiny mice have been carried
around, batted around and then disappeared into a black hole. Thankfully I
have more of them in a stocking hanging far above her head

Jill

Old December 25th 03, 01:47 AM
Dan Mahoney

LOL
Shamrock tore a hole in another kitties present. A turbo scratcher. I
think he thinks all turbo scratchers belong to him.

Now, two hours later, she's *still* running around with her bag of
jingly toys. I don't have the heart to take them away from her! I figure
she just opted to get her Christmas present without requiring it be
wrapped. She's got a bunch of tooth marks in the bag no w- if she
doesn't have it opened by morning I'll help her open it then.

Old December 25th 03, 04:41 AM
Marina

"Dan Mahoney" wrote
Today I picked up a bunch of kitty goodies, figuring the kittens might
get a kick out of Christmas and the present thing. In the past Amelia
has enjoyed opening presents, while Cleo has been pretty much unimpressed.

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to wrap up for
which kitty. Tabitha came wandering past, saw the goodies, and took a
real good look at one package - a package of curly jingly toys. She
picked up the package in her mouth and carried it out into the yard. I
guess she was telling me "this one is mine".

LOL! Nikki tried to steal a packet of furry mice that were waiting to be
wrapped up for my sister's kitties.

--
Marina

Old December 25th 03, 07:43 PM
LOL

Dan Mahoney wrote in message ...
Today I picked up a bunch of kitty goodies, figuring the kittens might
get a kick out of Christmas and the present thing. In the past Amelia
has enjoyed opening presents, while Cleo has been pretty much unimpressed.

I was sitting on the floor trying to figure out what to wrap up for
which kitty. Tabitha came wandering past, saw the goodies, and took a
real good look at one package - a package of curly jingly toys. She
picked up the package in her mouth and carried it out into the yard. I
guess she was telling me "this one is mine".

LOL! Mike liked his presents, but the only one he opened himself was
one of *mine*. He doesn't even have pierced ears! :-D

------
Krista