Purrs, please, for barebabies

Old May 1st 04, 01:05 PM
JP Hobbs

Congratulations Great Grandma! thats great no pun intended. I must have
missed your first post on this,
but sending double Purrs and hugs from Wilson
and myself, well you need double for twins, I'm
just a bit jealous, I *always* wanted twins and
3 times out of four the Doc's thought I *was*having
twins but I never was PHope everything goes well
Jean.P.
JBHajos wrote in message
Hi -

I mentioned earlier that I was going to be the great-grandma of twins
in June. Just got a call from Stephanie (my daughter) that Danielle
has gone into the hospital. It looks like the little ones are trying
to get here early!! They are going to try to stop the contractions
but if unsuccessful, the babes will arrive some time this weekend,
possibly even some time during tonight. The possibility of a
Caesarean has been mentioned too. Stephanie was on her way to the
hospital and will let me know what's going on. She wants me to worry
and pray with her, so I told her I'd do better than that - - I'll ask
for purrs!!!

So, please hope with me that all goes well and that Danielle and the
infants will be A-OK. Thank you much.

Jeanne

Old May 2nd 04, 01:10 AM
Yowie

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Hi -

I mentioned earlier that I was going to be the great-grandma of twins
in June. Just got a call from Stephanie (my daughter) that Danielle
has gone into the hospital. It looks like the little ones are trying
to get here early!! They are going to try to stop the contractions
but if unsuccessful, the babes will arrive some time this weekend,
possibly even some time during tonight. The possibility of a
Caesarean has been mentioned too. Stephanie was on her way to the
hospital and will let me know what's going on. She wants me to worry
and pray with her, so I told her I'd do better than that - - I'll ask
for purrs!!!

So, please hope with me that all goes well and that Danielle and the
infants will be A-OK. Thank you much.

Scarey! Whilst the medical world can do wonders with that sort hing these
days, they have all my purrs anyway. Barekittens are just so precious.

Yowie

Old May 2nd 04, 03:14 AM
Tanada

JBHajos wrote:

She wants me to worry
and pray with her, so I told her I'd do better than that - - I'll ask
for purrs!!!

So, please hope with me that all goes well and that Danielle and the
infants will be A-OK. Thank you much.

Sending barekitten health purrs and healthy thoughts and wishes from us all.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine