Don't Flush It!!!

Old April 27th 04, 02:45 AM
JP Hobbs

Hilarious!!!!!!! Jean.
Bev wrote in message ...

http://www.helsinki.fi/~tsaalto/pics.../toiletcat.jpg

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

Old April 27th 04, 02:49 AM
JP Hobbs

thats what I thought, he wouldn't be sleeping on water
but its a very funny picture! Jean.P.
Magic Mood Jeep© wrote in message
Definitely photoshopped - I zoomed in on it in a program, and there's some
whitish background that the editor wasn't able to cut from around the paws

&
head - and also the water level is such that the back paws would be under
water & sopping wet - but they appear to be high-n-dry.
--
The ONE and ONLY

former-blonde
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
in article , jmcquown at
wrote on 4/26/04 6:59 PM:

Bev wrote:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~tsaalto/pics.../toiletcat.jpg

Bev

What on earth???

Jill

I think it is a photoshopped picture.

Karen

Old April 27th 04, 05:09 AM
Marina

"Bev" wrote

http://www.helsinki.fi/~tsaalto/pics.../toiletcat.jpg

LOL! And its on the server of the University of Helsinki (where I work).

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 27th 04, 01:31 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 19:05:50 -0500, Karen Chuplis
yodeled:

in article , jmcquown at
wrote on 4/26/04 6:59 PM:

Bev wrote:
http://www.helsinki.fi/~tsaalto/pics.../toiletcat.jpg

Bev

What on earth???

Jill

I think it is a photoshopped picture.

Karen

Oh no! Say it ain't so!

Theresa

Single-mindedness is all very well in cows or baboons; in an animal
claiming to belong to the same species as Shakespeare it is simply disgraceful.
(Aldous Huxley)

Old April 27th 04, 01:36 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 20:18:23 -0500, Cheryl
yodeled:

Karen Chuplis dumped this in news:BCB31CA2.28349%
on 26 Apr 2004:

Look how his arm is stretched over his head like when they are all curled
up. Uh uh. I don't think its real.

You guys are so observant! Photoshop can create some amazing pictures. This
guy I work with specializes in putting the heads of male co-workers on
female bodies. He did a great one of this one guy in a wedding dress, and
even touched up his cheeks and eyelids with makeup. lol I don't even want
to speculate on why he does this.

It's fun?

(use Paintshop Pro, myself )