Hihi its me Licorice...

Old July 20th 04, 05:32 PM
June

Hello, Licorice and Mocha. I'm Amelia T Cat, and me and my sisfurs and
brofur hang out here. I'm a tortie, too, but I'm 4 years old.

It sure is great having a onetruehome! Maybe in time you and your brofur
will get along better.

Amelia

Weze gettin along a littel bddereer....weze effen been seed sleepin on
da couch at da same time.....just not rig ht togeffur...

Mocha

Old July 20th 04, 05:33 PM
June

ChildFree23 wrote:

Meow, Licorice! Welcome back to RPCC! We is furry glad to
see you! [extends snoot as gesture of friendship]

Kitty Schottland DOC
VC In Training
Chief Tortie In Residence

Fangu Kitty Schottland its nice to be back! HOpefully Meowmie will let
me come play more offen...

LIcorice

Meow, Mocha! Furry nice to meet you! [sniff nose sniff nose,
whisker rub]. How long have you beened living with Licorice?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Old July 20th 04, 05:35 PM
June

ChildFree
I sleep with Capt. Midnight on the couch too. I like to sniff
his tail and lick it, if he doesn't wake up first. And I like
to sleep in bed with Meowmie Debby, at night.

Where do you sleep at night?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Sometimes I sleep by Meowmie and Paw fur a littel while and den I
dissapear to a secret hidy spot so no one knows where I is.
Someitimes I also sleep in Meowmies chair.
I fink maybe sometime I will get to sleep wif LIcorice, Meowmie says hes
a maarshmallow.....

Mocha

Old July 21st 04, 12:20 AM
ChildFree23

I sleep with Capt. Midnight on the couch too. I like to
sniff
his tail and lick it, if he doesn't wake up first. And I

like
to sleep in bed with Meowmie Debby, at night.

Where do you sleep at night?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Newlywed

Sometimes I sleep by Meowmie and Paw fur a littel while

and den I
dissapear to a secret hidy spot so no one knows where I

is.
Someitimes I also sleep in Meowmies chair.
I fink maybe sometime I will get to sleep wif LIcorice,

Meowmie says hes
a maarshmallow.....

Mocha

Every morning when GranMeowmie walks on the treadmill, I hide
under the bed and peek out at her. Little Pink Nose, she
calls me.

When GranMeowmie is done on the treadmill, I sit on it and
wait for it to move. It doesn't.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

[Meowmie's Note: It's a manual treadmill...]

Old July 21st 04, 01:38 AM
Rachel

Hi Licorice! Welcome back anna welcome to Mocha tu! Wez rn't around furry
much either becuz our meowmie works tu much!

Miss Isis anna Izabella

Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine