Miss Dyna?

Old July 20th 04, 06:54 AM
Sylvia M.

"MouseCat" wrote in message
Sowree....I've bin wiffowt mine sekkertarry....

I do understand. I've been having problems of that sort myself...

glares at his hoomin secretary

Letz bat bat da flutturby bak'n forff!

Dyna, playfoolee

Oh, yeah, lets!

bats the flutterby to Dyna

MCat

Dyna swipes at the flutterby, reaching wayway upup hihi,
then stretches out to her full 36+ length and bats it back

Heeeer ya go!!

Dyna, back on da grownd wiff awl 4's

Old August 11th 04, 07:57 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Sylvia M." had some very interesting things
to say about Miss Dyna?:

Dyna sitz and waitz an syze.
Maybe on mine purrday? (Aug 26t)

That's my Mom's purrday.

Felix, trying to figure out what to do about it

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old August 11th 04, 11:10 AM
MouseCat

Dyna swipes at the flutterby, reaching wayway upup hihi,
then stretches out to her full 36+ length and bats it back

Heeeer ya go!!

Dyna, back on da grownd wiff awl 4's

Dyna sitz and waitz an syze.
Maybe on mine purrday? (Aug 26t)

Sorry, mine secretary was taking care of all the other kitties and
leaving my messages neglected sigh.

That first flutterby got away while my secretary was ignoring me
glare, so here's another one...

MCat jumps up high, swats the flutterby squarely, and sends it right
towards Miss Dyna.

MCat
Old August 11th 04, 11:14 AM
MouseCat

Dyna swipes at the flutterby, reaching wayway upup hihi,
then stretches out to her full 36+ length and bats it back

Heeeer ya go!!

Dyna, back on da grownd wiff awl 4's

Dyna sitz and waitz an syze.
Maybe on mine purrday? (Aug 26t)

Sorry, secretary problems again. My secretary was posting messages for
all the other kitties, but ignoring me sigh.

That first flutterby got away, thanks to my slow secretary GLARE!, so
let's do this one instead...

MCat jumps up high, swats the flutterby squarely, and sends it straight
towards Miss Dyna

MCat
hoping his secretary will pay better attention this time

Old August 11th 04, 09:27 PM
MouseCat

HiHiHiHiHi!!! Mowze Cat!!!

Wow , yur sekkerterry shur mayde up furr lozt tyme...4 poztz!
Yu mite have hur/him? trained yet.

Wat ya bin doin diz lazt mumff? Heowz da udder kitteez bin doin?
(Meowmeee keepz gettin O0O0ooo!!!! sowndz on hur p.c. an haz
tu shtart awl ovurr)
~~~
Again, Dyna swipes at the flutterby, reaching wayway upup hihi,
then stretches out to her full 36+ length and bats it back

Heeeer ya go!!
Dyna, back on da grownd wiff awl 4's

MouseCat jumps as high as he can, twirls, and hits the flutterby with a
snap of the tail, sending it back to Dyna, then lands solidly on all 4
with a pronounced "Oof"

Hihi, Dyna! Now that I'm able to talk to my favorite girlkitty of all
time again I'm doing fine. No, better than fine, I'm doing great! I have
missed you something awful.

Everyone else is doing fine, but I haven't seen or heard much of Sammy.
I guess he's busy snuggling with his new winkwink.

So, my dear, are you planning to go to the Cat-o-lympics?

MCat

Old August 11th 04, 11:01 PM
Sylvia M.

"Mouse Cat" wrote in message
[...]

Uhh Huuh! Yu tuu??
I yam gonna du food/treet beggingk,
(which kud leed tu da hurkink event awlzo, ya kno...)
an awlzo Da high-Jump,
an I gezz we ar praktizink furr da Jump-n-bat, huh?

Dyna, Jumpin an Battin dat flutterby bak atcha