Announcink da cat-o-lympikz!

Old August 15th 04, 04:43 PM
ChildFree23

I want tu entur da toy/surrogate baby carry with my pet
belt. I think
Louise would be real good at the gobble-food-and-hurk.

Allegra

Lilith, mine dear, shall we enter the "jump 'n bat"? Wif

your
gracefullness and bootifulness I fink we'd be naturals.

Sammy Kitten

Will the judges be able to see the spots on my bellyfurs when
I jump up?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 15th 04, 05:21 PM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette pours two glasses of cool nip tea, and is excited... I love
fish, here are some plates to put our fishies on, Miss Violette, loving new
friends
Cheryl Perkins wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
good deal, want some nip beer or nip tea? Miss Violette

Nip tea wud be grate. We haz brot sum fish. Wud yu like sum?

Mand an Bets settling down fur a nize piknik

Old August 15th 04, 05:23 PM
Miss Violette

I didn't even think about this one, I am good at it, Miss Violette, who gets
invisible just to freak out furry
Tabitha Kitten wrote in message
I want tu entur da toy/surrogate baby carry with my pet belt. I think
Louise would be real good at the gobble-food-and-hurk.

Allegra

I wud like to enter da "turn invisible and hide" event. I duz dat really
gud! Cleopatra is also really good at this, but she hasn't practiced it
for a while.

Tabitha

Old August 15th 04, 05:52 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi Sundance,

You haff dun sum wunnerfull werk in gettink da venue ready fur da
cathletes! Effurry kitty wil haff a gud time fanks to yur efforts!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sundance wrote:
Dis is Sundance. I hav bin chekking out sum of da venyooz fur da
Cat-o-limpik eventz, and here iz my report.

One of da most popular events lookz to be Hairball Hurking. Da
venyoo fur dis event haz bin set up wit a plastic flor to make fur
eazy kleenup between competiturs. Dis is furry impurrtant because da
judgez haz to be sure day is looking only at da current kittee's
hairball, an not leftoverz from another kittee. Da same venyoo will
be uzed fur the Gobble-Food-and-Hurk event, an kan be uzed fur ennee
othur messy events.

The Nip Rolling event will be held in a garden where the Cat-o-limpik
Kittee Committee has ben kultivatin a speshul crop of nip. Some of
the things da judgez will luk fur in this event are covering the
whole area where da nip is planted, an being able to "hold yur nip"
during the performance. After the Cat-o-limpiks is over, da nip will
be distribitted to local kittee hospittles to cheer up sick an
injured kittees.

A large venyoo dezigned to mimic a hoomin house will be used fur a
furiety of eventz. Deez inclood Under-Bed-Hiding, da Broad-Leap on
da Hoomin Bed, Turn Invisible an Hide, Early A.M. Grembling Chase, an
both the indivijooal and teem Trip-da-hoomin events. The Grembling
Chase event is espeshully innerestin, because dare are two phazez:
competishun whare the competitur places da furniture whare dey wantz,
and competishun where da competitur duznt see da furnichur placement
until just before they start.

Well, dere are mennee other venyoos, but dey will haf to wate fur
another time and/or another kittee to esplain. Gud luk to all da
Cathletes.

---
Sundance, signing off fur now

Old August 15th 04, 11:53 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Will the judges be able to see the spots on my bellyfurs when
I jump up?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I fink so. I fink dey would be furry impressed wif your beauty at da
same time dey was admiring your gracefulness.

Sammy
Old August 16th 04, 02:54 PM
ChildFree23

Will the judges be able to see the spots on my bellyfurs
when
I jump up?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

I fink so. I fink dey would be furry impressed wif your

beauty at da
same time dey was admiring your gracefulness.

Sammy

Fangu, Sammy. You always say the most wonnerfulest things!

[SMOOCH]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old August 16th 04, 07:26 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Fangu, Sammy. You always say the most wonnerfulest things!

[SMOOCH]

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Blush

Sammy
Old August 17th 04, 03:07 AM
Sundance

Oh, I didn't meen to say dat I had dun all this werk. The ICC
(International Cat-o-limpik Committee) took care ub efurryting. I iz just
repurrting on it.
---
Sundance, wondering what to check out next

Old August 17th 04, 02:12 PM
Miss Violette

I am not sure, all of the events are really exciting, I think we might see
if someone posts a schedule to see what is next, Miss Violette, almost
overwhelmed at the choices
Miss Violette wrote:
Miss Violette pours two glasses of cool nip tea, and is excited... I

love
fish, here are some plates to put our fishies on, Miss Violette, loving

new
friends

Thu Purrade was furry inspurrashunal, wusn't it? Wat shud we watch now?

Mandy