Tiger getz a prezzie...

Old August 13th 04, 09:44 PM
Adam

So, everykitty - who's on board? Who wants to pilot a motorcycle, who
wants to ride in a sidecar, who wants to ride in the Catillac, and who
is in for the RV?

Cleopatra
VERY excited about the road trip possibilities

I hurk & poop in car. I teleport!

Louise (cat of few words but many means of expression)
Old August 14th 04, 05:38 AM
Rebecca

I hurk & poop in car. I teleport!

Louise (cat of few words but many means of expression)

Datz furry tawtfull ub yoo, Louise. We'll see yoo dere!
---
Rebecca

Old August 14th 04, 03:44 PM
Miss Violette

I wuuld rafur rides wif you, OEJ, thinking the side care wuuld take away her
'scuze to hug her friend
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
dis willz be funfun, OEJ readi fur fun

Ummmm, bootiful miss OEJ, would you do me da honor of ridin wif me on a
motorcycle? You cud ride on da seat behind me, or in a sidecar, or you
cud alternate tween sitting wif me or riding in da sidecar. Or would you
like to ride a motorcycle of your own and maybez ride beside me?

STTom

Old August 14th 04, 04:39 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I wuuld rafur rides wif you, OEJ, thinking the side care wuuld take away her
'scuze to hug her friend

I waz hopin dat would be yourz answer! Letz get fitted out wif helmets
and leather jackets an stuff. We'z do wanna be safe, after all.

STTom
Old August 15th 04, 04:22 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
I isa calico girl so I can whear whatefur colurz would lookz bests on you,
OEJ looking atta choices,

Well, I iz black wif some white, so I can do just about any colors too.
What colors duz you like da bestest?

STTom

Old August 15th 04, 06:51 PM
Miss Violette

Lemme see...

I knowz dat Tiger and Anni s isa wearin blue, ...

Lookit at dis here nice red, der is bright apple red anna nice dark maroon
red, what 'bout onf of dese two colurs? OEJ

Old August 15th 04, 11:45 PM
ShortTail Tom

Miss Violette wrote:
Lemme see...

I knowz dat Tiger and Anni s isa wearin blue, ...

Lookit at dis here nice red, der is bright apple red anna nice dark maroon
red, what 'bout onf of dese two colurs? OEJ

Oh, I fink da dark maroon sounds really gud.

STTom
Old August 17th 04, 01:32 PM
Miss Violette

Great, letz getted ourz stuffz on cause I think we isa goin soon, OEJ,
really happy to be with her favurite boycat