HiHi Orl My Furrendzz!!

Old August 14th 04, 06:00 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

We've missed yourownself, Clarance,

buttid we'ze jus about to start a road trip to da Gran Canyun on
motorcycles, anna wen we gettid dere, we'ze holding da cat-o-lympiks.

We hopes dat you joinz usses!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Blurbubble wrote:
Hihihi! berffless garsp

Ize misst yuze orl sew mutch!! Ize howpin yuze orl still heer anna
orl rite. Ize sadsad dat Ize mist Dyna anna Sammy's wewink az I woz
gonna giv Dyna awae!

I wil haf to sak my bad bad sekkerterry furry soon if dis carreees
on! Der haz bin newmerrus problerms wif poota kernexshuns, meowmie
studyin and orl sew I haz misst owt on bein heer but howpfooly Ize
gonna be ayball to katch up wif yuze orl anna be heer mor offin )

Luf Clarence x

Dis iz me at da poota ) :-
http://www.faceparty.com/public/885/...13_7822337.jpg

---

Old August 14th 04, 09:23 PM
Sylvia M.

"Blurbubble" (fake addy) wrote
in message ...
Hihihi! berffless garsp

Ize misst yuze orl sew mutch!! Ize howpin yuze orl still heer anna orl

rite.
Ize sadsad dat Ize mist Dyna anna Sammy's wewink az I woz gonna giv Dyna
awae!

I wil haf to sak my bad bad sekkerterry furry soon if dis carreees on! Der
haz bin newmerrus problerms wif poota kernexshuns, meowmie studyin and orl
sew I haz misst owt on bein heer but howpfooly Ize gonna be ayball to

katch
up wif yuze orl anna be heer mor offin )

Luf Clarence x

Dis iz me at da poota ) :-
http://www.faceparty.com/public/885/...13_7822337.jpg

Hiya Clarence 'x?' glad tu see ya bak.
I tink yu gotz me mixt up wiff annudder kitty bowt gettin wedwinkt.

Dyna, styll synkull

Old August 14th 04, 11:25 PM
Blurbubble

"Sylvia M." wrote in message

Hiya Clarence 'x?' glad tu see ya bak.
I tink yu gotz me mixt up wiff annudder kitty bowt gettin wedwinkt.

Dyna, styll synkull

Hihi Dyna,

Yesyes Ize so sorree, I tolled my sekkerterry az soon as she pwostid da
messij dat it was Lilith anna NOT Dyna gettin wedwinkt!! Sheez sew
unreelyaball!!

Nise tu see yuze aggen too )

Clarence

---

Old August 14th 04, 11:27 PM
Blurbubble

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
We've missed yourownself, Clarance,

buttid we'ze jus about to start a road trip to da Gran Canyun on
motorcycles, anna wen we gettid dere, we'ze holding da cat-o-lympiks.

We hopes dat you joinz usses!
--

Purrs,
Mlle. Anaïs

Hi Mlle. Anais,

Nise to see yuze aggen! I luf rydin on mowtabikes!! Yes, I ze gonna come wif
yuze orl!!

Clarence (gettin iksitid)

---

Old August 15th 04, 05:13 AM
Amelia T Cat

Hihihi! berffless garsp

Ize misst yuze orl sew mutch!! Ize howpin yuze orl still heer anna orl rite.
Ize sadsad dat Ize mist Dyna anna Sammy's wewink az I woz gonna giv Dyna
awae!

Clarence! We have all missed you lots! I'm so glad to see that you're
ok. We did miss you at Lilith and Sammy's wedwink, but we sure do
understand about hoomin secretaries. My siblings and I have been having
some awful problems with ours!

Dis iz me at da poota ) :-
http://www.faceparty.com/public/885/...13_7822337.jpg

Oh, Clarence - you are *such* a handsome kitty!

Are you going to join us on our trip to the Cat-o-lympics? There are
still some motorcycles available, and several of us will be driving an
RV along as well. I suspect that the motorcycles, the Catillac, and the
RV will meet up at least once on the road trip for a picnic.

Amelia
Old August 15th 04, 06:40 PM
Miss Violette

I am glad you are fine, I had problems at lillith's and Sammy's weddding
also, our pooter was very sick, Miss Violette, glad you are back