Burdie vending machine

Old August 16th 04, 03:56 AM
Me

Default Burdie vending machine

Hi hi hi! Wef gotted a new appliance in ar onetruhome. Itz a burdie
vending machine. Burdies jest keep poppin out ov it an my brufur Booker
plays wit dem (an growls at dem) den eets dem and weze all watch.
Meowmie duzent like da mess dat all da fethers make.

Snowflake (an Frieda and Chappy, who are sittin on da dinin room chairs
and staring at da vending machine) and Booker (who keeps stickin his
paws up da machine to see if any burdies ar kaught).

Hoomin note: I came home from work last Thursday to feathers in the
living room, hallway and family room. We assumed that a bird had somehow
come down the chimney (we don't have a damper) and Booker caught and ate
it. Last night they were all paying very close attention to the
fireplace, stretching up inside and curling up in front of it. This
morning we found Booker in the hallway with a dead bird (which we
disposed of, much to his displeasure). Time to call the chimney folks
over for a cleaning, check for cracks, and install a screen.

Old August 16th 04, 01:56 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Me wrote:
Hi hi hi! Wef gotted a new appliance in ar onetruhome. Itz a burdie
vending machine. Burdies jest keep poppin out ov it an my brufur Booker
plays wit dem (an growls at dem) den eets dem and weze all watch.
Meowmie duzent like da mess dat all da fethers make.

Snowflake (an Frieda and Chappy, who are sittin on da dinin room chairs
and staring at da vending machine) and Booker (who keeps stickin his
paws up da machine to see if any burdies ar kaught).

I fink we needz one of doze vending machines at da Cat-o-lympics to keep
da katletes fed and entertained.

Sammy
Old August 16th 04, 02:40 PM
Me

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:
Me wrote:

Hi hi hi! Wef gotted a new appliance in ar onetruhome. Itz a burdie
vending machine. Burdies jest keep poppin out ov it an my brufur

I fink we needz one of doze vending machines at da Cat-o-lympics to keep
da katletes fed and entertained.

Sammy

Sammy,

Meowmie sayz da burdie vending machine kin be brot to da Cat-o-lympics
an she'd be happi to keep da katletes fed an her house wit less feathers.

Snowflake

Old August 16th 04, 07:28 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Sammy,

Meowmie sayz da burdie vending machine kin be brot to da Cat-o-lympics
an she'd be happi to keep da katletes fed an her house wit less feathers.

Snowflake

Dat's furry nice of your Meowmie! Please tell her dat we apurrciates da
offer.

Sammy
Old August 17th 04, 01:36 PM
Miss Violette

Ourz soft anna furry doez vending machines fur their toona plaze, butted dey
nefur sayed der was one wif birdiez, weze wuuld like one of dese, OEJ glarin
atta soft