URGENT - Purrs needed

Old December 29th 08, 03:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

Default URGENT - Purrs needed

Wurried and purrrrrrring furr yurr Paw an Meowmee an yu.
PuuuurrrrrrrzzzzzzzzPuuuurrrrrayerrrrrrrzzzzz
Puuurrrrrtoonia

"Anti Shado" wrote in message
Kittiez,

I am ritin this fur mine meowmie. Hez took the Paw away again and
herz waz gone fur a long time. When she finally gottid home last
nite, her was alone. Her waz furry upset anna cryin. I don't like it
when Meowmie cries. Her grabbed me up anna got mine furs considerably
wet as she explained dat Paw was back in the hospital again (4th time
in 3 months). Her sed dat mine Paw wuz furry sick anna might be goin
to da Bridge himself, soon. She begged me to purr fur him anna I am
purrin my hardest as I luffs him, he gives gud rubs and skritches.
More important is dat Meowmie luffs hizownself, too, anna iz furry
scared anna lonely.

So I iz askin da community to once more purr hard fur mine Paw dat he
shud get betterer anna if it's to be, dat hizown trip to da Bridge
will be easy.

Fangu,

MuShu da (furry worried) Magnificent fur his Meowmie

Old December 29th 08, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

We are all purring hard for your Paw and for all his loved ones.

Mia, Camille, Finrod, Scottie-Pippin, & Nikita
Old December 29th 08, 02:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

MuShu, I and Meowmie are so sorry to read this. Weze had hoped youze Paw
was over the worst of times. So many many purrs for youze Paw and youze
Meowmie that hez will get better. But if it is not to be, Ize purring hard
that the trip to the Bridge will be easy. Ize knowz youze Meowmie is furry
scared right now. Youze needs to comfort her all youze can, shez scared,
and lonely and unsure as youze know. Ize will send her lots of comforting
thoughts as well to her.

Puddi Cat
(settling in for the long haul of purrs)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 29th 08, 05:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB

Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

Weez purrring hard! TuTu
Old December 30th 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

On Dec 28, 2:38*pm, Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

We ar purrrrrrin az hard az we kan fur yewr paw ana fur your meowmie.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpururrrppppurrrrrpurrrrrrr
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith