Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

Old December 25th 08, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

Default Fangu Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew!

Auntie Gabe an da Arizona Crew wuz our sekrit santa dis yeer! We
gottid our box yestiday, an mommy let us go ahead an open it up. Oh
my goodness, it wuz chock full of gud stuff! Dere wuz an awesome
fether boa fur me (Charlie) cuz fetthers is my fafrit fing inna world
to play wif! An a wirly ball wif a feffer attachment (mommy has to
buy batteries, but I wuz alreddy playin wif da feffer), sum Flutter
Balls (which are my fafrit toys inna world, truthfully, mommy allays
has sum around for me!), sum cat nip fur Sam (*sob*) an catnip balls,
a squeaky mouse toy, sum plastic balls wif bells in dem (wut duz "oh
great, just what I need at 4am" meen?), sum string toys, an eech of us
gottid our our stocking package wif more toys in it. We're gonna
share sum of Sam's toys wif our frens Mambo an Nico dis afternoon. We
gottid so meny wunnerful toys, an dey haf lots of toys too, but Sam
allays shared.

Oh an we gottid dis wunnerful kitty stocking dat meows a kissamouse
song! Mommy didn hang our stockings dis yeer ofer da fireplace, cuz
she's bin kinda sad bout Sam goin to da Bridge, but she hung our gift
stocking up.

Oh an we got an ERD! (Only, we're not too sure wut to do wif it, but
dat's jes wut we want mommy to beleef.)

An mommy gottid a cute kitty note pad (which she will use, she's
allays writing stuff down on papers) an sum choklits.

Charlie and Ginger

Fangu Auntie Gabe, yu an yur crew wuz da bestest sekrit santas!
Old December 28th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Skooz me, buttid whutz un ERD?
--
Pitô.ônya, wanting to be sure that she isn't deprived

Old December 30th 08, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Renee Babcock

On Dec 27, 9:35*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Skooz me, buttid whutz un ERD?
--
[...]

Fangu Auntie Gabe, yu an yur crew wuz da bestest sekrit santas!- Hide quoted text -

Dat's wut we call da "laser pointer" cu it's rilly an Efil Red Dot.

Ginger and Charlie
Old December 30th 08, 10:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Renee Babcock" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 9:35 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Skooz me, buttid whutz un ERD?
--
[...]

-------------------------------
O yeah...I hab wunna doze!...ur rathur, wun libz attid mine heowze and
kumz owt tu run rownd an klime da wawllz now-en-den.
--
Pitô.ônya

--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 31st 08, 01:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
O yeah...I hab wunna doze!...ur rathur, wun libz attid mine heowze and
kumz owt tu run rownd an klime da wawllz now-en-den.
--
Pitô.ônya

OUR Sekrit Santa sent us a laser pointer! Paw got Finrod and Nikita all
frantic, running around trying to catch it. He laffed till he fell off
the couch when they collided head first! Paw is weird...

Scottie-Pippin, too dignified for that, who just drooled over the nip
and knocked the mousies around
Old December 31st 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Eileen Clark" wrote in message
In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
O yeah...I hab wunna doze!...ur rathur, wun libz attid mine heowze
and
kumz owt tu run rownd an klime da wawllz now-en-den.
--
Pitô.ônya

OUR Sekrit Santa sent us a laser pointer! Paw got Finrod and Nikita
all
frantic, running around trying to catch it. He laffed till he fell
off
the couch when they collided head first! Paw is weird...

Scottie-Pippin, too dignified for that, who just drooled over the nip
and knocked the mousies around

Watta koinsidenze!
Glad yu lyked it!
Pit2nya (ur SS)

Old December 31st 08, 01:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

In article ,
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote:
Watta koinsidenze!
Glad yu lyked it!
Pit2nya (ur SS)

Yeah, we figgured! Thank you so much! You should see the floor
littered with mousies. Meowmie gave us three, then put the package
away. But Finrod found it and was carrying the package of mousies
around in his mouth. He played with it just like the little mousies
themselves. He plays fetch until Meowmie falls into a coma. Loves them
mousies! Pit2nya rocks!

Grateful Clark Cats
Old January 1st 09, 01:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi Diz iz O T, dats funnie, Gramby anna Auntie Soft haz ben tryink to
figger out whut ERD iz and dem kuden do dat.
"Renee Babcock" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 9:35 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Skooz me, buttid whutz un ERD?