Chester is at the bridge

Old August 23rd 08, 06:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Default Chester is at the bridge

TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan
Old August 23rd 08, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^= Mosey =^^= is offline
Banned

"ClowderCat" ...
TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

Jan, I am so sorry to hear about this. Purrs for your poor broken heart.
Love
Kyla and Mosey

Old August 23rd 08, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Oh, no! We will all purr fur hizown jurney.

Rebecca, in tears

. ..

Old August 23rd 08, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

ClowderCat wrote:

TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

Purrrs fur Chester. I've been to look at some of his photos and his head
shape reminds me of Ryan, although the colouring is different. Our house
sends purrs fur an easy trip to the Bridge and for the pain you must be
feeling, Jan. You are not alone.

Cinnamon & Fred.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old August 23rd 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 23 Aug 2008 13:53:41 -0400, ClowderCat
wrote:

TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

Love and purrs from Beauty and Cinder!
Old August 23rd 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Oh, Jan! I'm so sorry!

Old August 23rd 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Ize so so sorry Aunti Jan. Many many purrs for youze hurting heart and for
Chesters trip to the Bridge. Until weze meet again.

Puddi Cat
(meatloafing into the position of respect and purring away)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 23rd 08, 09:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 23, 1:53 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Oh, I'm so sorry. We are all purring for your broken heart and wishing
Chester well on his advanture that none of us can imagine.

He won't have any intestinal mass, he will have no pain or fear. And
you may well know his presence again.

Love from my household to yours.

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 23rd 08, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Aug 23, 1:53*pm, ClowderCat wrote:
TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

Oh Jan, I'm so very sorry to hear this sad news. DaRennieKidz, the
fosters and Diana and Ryan all send their best purrs for Chester's
safe journey to the Bridge and your broken heart. I'm sure Maia,
Maestro, BJ and Kissa were there to welcome him.

Heather

Old August 23rd 08, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

PUrrzpurrzPURRZ fur Chester to hav a ez trip to da bridj an da holes in
yur hart to heel qwickly.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

ClowderCat wrote:
TED said that he had an intestinal mass that was too big to remove.

Jan

Winnie went to the Bridge Will in New Haven Cat anecdotes 65 March 28th 08 05:15 PM
15: Rainbow Bridge David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 12:26 AM
Rainbow Bridge MoMo via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 10 January 20th 07 01:35 AM
Old cat at the Bridge Gabrielle Cat community 14 March 28th 04 10:06 PM
Rainbow bridge? Tony Stanford Cat health & behaviour 2 August 12th 03 10:36 AM