Puddi says goodbye

Old April 15th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Puddi says goodbye

My dearest friendz. Ize not been here furry much at all since Kissamouse,
but Ize been winding down my life. Ize lived 17 long and happy yearz, but
my body has decided to slowly shut down and severe arthritis is really
taking a toll. Today, amongst many many tears my Meowmie and Dad called the
Ted. Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime when the Ted
can come to the house. Ize furry tired my dear friends and will be happy to
join my beloved wedwink Buster and sisfur Punkins.

Thank you for all the fun and friendship for the past 15 years. Ize will be
back in spirit for the Jellicle Ball and Ize knowz Meowmie will post
something later.

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old April 15th 09, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

Ray or Fran wrote:
My dearest friendz. Ize not been here furry much at all since Kissamouse,
but Ize been winding down my life. Ize lived 17 long and happy yearz, but
my body has decided to slowly shut down and severe arthritis is really
taking a toll. Today, amongst many many tears my Meowmie and Dad called the
Ted. Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime when the Ted
can come to the house. Ize furry tired my dear friends and will be happy to
join my beloved wedwink Buster and sisfur Punkins.

Thank you for all the fun and friendship for the past 15 years. Ize will be
back in spirit for the Jellicle Ball and Ize knowz Meowmie will post
something later.

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

Puddi Cat

Purrs fur a safe journey tu the Brij and fur yur Meomie an PawPaw.

Sam
Old April 15th 09, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Puddi Cat,

May you haf a safe an ez jurney to da bridj. We kno dat Binkley, Opus
and Frida will all be der to welkome yu.

Purrz,

Booker, Chappy and Snowflake

Old April 15th 09, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we willz be purrin dat your journi iz gentle anna yourown hoominz heartz
heal anna juzt fill wif yourown loferli memoreez, we iz sorrita see you go
butted we iz veri prowd dat yourown hoominz liztened to yoursef anna iz
respktin yourown wishez, Tiger fur hiz veri sadsad howze,

Old April 15th 09, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

Puddi Cat

Puddi, we understand the need to go when your time comes. It is very hard
on those who live on after you, but with time their hearts will heal. You
will have excellent company at the Bridge. When you see a beautiful
silver-furred girl cat, ask her to show you the best spots to lie in the
sun. Cleopatra will have plotted them all out by now.

You will be remembered.

Amelia
for her clowder
Old April 15th 09, 07:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

My dearest friendz. *Ize not been here furry much at all since Kissamouse,
but Ize been winding down my life. * Ize lived 17 long and happy yearz, but
my body has decided to slowly shut down and severe arthritis is really
taking a toll. Today, amongst many many tears my Meowmie and Dad
called the Ted. *Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime
when the Ted can come to the house. *Ize furry tired my dear friends and
will be happy to join my beloved wedwink Buster and sisfur Punkins.

Thank you for all the fun and friendship for the past 15 years. *Ize will be
back in spirit for the Jellicle Ball and Ize knowz Meowmie will post
something later.

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

Puddi Cat

Good-bye, Puddi Cat. Kitty Schottland and Capt. Midnight will be
waiting for you!

Lilith Kitten, Rosco P. Catrane, & Miss Tina Marie

Paw-Ess: There is no arthritis at The Bridge.
Old April 15th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 15, 12:50*pm, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
My dearest friendz. *Ize not been here furry much at all since Kissamouse,
but Ize been winding down my life. * Ize lived 17 long and happy yearz, but
my body has decided to slowly shut down and severe arthritis is really
taking a toll. Today, amongst many many tears my Meowmie and Dad called the
Ted. *Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime when the Ted
can come to the house. *Ize furry tired my dear friends and will be happy to
join my beloved wedwink Buster and sisfur Punkins.

Thank you for all the fun and friendship for the past 15 years. *Ize will be
back in spirit for the Jellicle Ball and Ize knowz Meowmie will post
something later.

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

"Oh, Puddi, we is purrin for doz yoons leev behin an for yoor jurnee
to da Brij two be eezee", yoor fren Sunrise.
"Da hoomins cannot see da Brij frum heer, sew dey get furry sadsad.
Bee gnice to dem beclaws yoo will soon be fine an dey will feel bad."
WooToo
"Bee well at da Brij an seigh hewwo to mine sun Winnie." Maggy May
"Dat iz mine bruther Winnie an hee will shew yoo aroun an tell da
peepl der wen too giff yoo yor brekkus in da mornin." Missy
"Yoo will wayk up strong an wiffout payne an mine fren Konrad, da big
jentul d*g, will be dere to gard yoo." Wascal
"yoor wurk heer iz don. enjoy sum ress in good kompany.ub korse, yoo
kan play an ress at da sam tim. " Bear

--
Will in tears in New Haven

Old April 15th 09, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 16:50:10 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime when the Ted
can come to the house.

G'bye Puddi! I've enjoyed da plesure ov yur companee heer on RPCC, and
knoze dat you will find joy, light and peace on da ofur side ob da
bridje.

I iz purrink fur yur safe jurney an fur yur hoomanz broken heartz!

G'bye Puddi!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/15/2009 2:30:44 PM
Old April 15th 09, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We wuz wonnerink bout yourselfz. Don be fraid of going to da bridge, dere
will be all kindza frenz ta greet yourselfz. We will send bunchez of purrs
for your trip and many purrs and prayers for your hoomanz. O T with Willow
and Piglet already in the meatloaf position for your special purrs.

Old April 15th 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

My dearest friendz. Ize not been here furry much at all since Kissamouse,
but Ize been winding down my life. Ize lived 17 long and happy yearz, but
my body has decided to slowly shut down and severe arthritis is really
taking a toll. Today, amongst many many tears my Meowmie and Dad called the
Ted. Tomorrow I will begin my journey to the Bridge sometime when the Ted
can come to the house. Ize furry tired my dear friends and will be happy to
join my beloved wedwink Buster and sisfur Punkins.

Thank you for all the fun and friendship for the past 15 years. Ize will be
back in spirit for the Jellicle Ball and Ize knowz Meowmie will post
something later.

Take care dear friendz, and purrs from me to all of you.

Puddi Cat

Beauty and Cinder send love and purrs. Nothing can make this day
better, but you will heal with time.