PING ARE OUR CANADIANS FRIENDS OK

Old October 2nd 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Default PING ARE OUR CANADIANS FRIENDS OK

Matthew wrote:
Well said I carry a medical alert card and attached to it is another card
saying please contact any of these people I have listed I have my fur
children at home and they need some to look after them and they want their
daddy to come home. I have had that card for years. I remember when I had
a car accident and was transported unconscious to the hospital. After my DW
was contacted. I learned that the EMTS and nurse were calling everyone on
the list to make sure someone was going to the house to take care of the
furballs.

I think everyone should carry one they are easy to make and to get
laminated.

I think that is a very good idea, Matthew. If we expect
our cats to wear a tag, surely we can return the favor
with one of our own!

--tension

Old October 2nd 06, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"tension_on_the_wire" wrote in message
ups.com...
Matthew wrote:
[...]

I also have standing orders with my vet who is on the contact list to board
and treat the cats till I come out of the problem or in event of our deaths
take care of the furballs till the will is read and the trust I have setup
takes effect.

If anything happens to our kitties they will be very rich so will the
kids.

Old October 2nd 06, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Sun, 01 Oct 2006 16:39:51 GMT Matthew wrote:

Saw this on the news this morning. Making sure our Canadians friends are ok

http://www.local6.com/news/9971694/d... 0012006&ts=H

http://tinyurl.com/zd2yd

Good to hear that apparently no one from this NG was harmed.

In the German news they said that some hours before the collapse
people noticed stuff breaking loose from the bridge. They called the
authorities, the bridge was closed and checked by technicians. They
apparently found nothing what caused them suspicion and so the bridge
was considered "safe" and reopened.

In those news they also spoke of five people dead.

Squarely Yours
Michael
--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with tomcat-cats Blacky and Merlin