Ping - Yowie

Old October 31st 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Mogget

Default Ping - Yowie

In message , Yowie
writes

Yup, third wedding Anniversay tomorrow (1st of November). Time sure flies!

Happy anniversary from me too :-)

Anyway, thankyou for your best wishes. I can't imagine we'll do anything
"special" excpet spend some timetogether as a family - babysitters are very
hard to come by and sleep is by far the preferred bedroom activity these
days ;-)

Ahaha, wait till you've got two. Bedroom activities that I vaguely
recall but have no truck with these days include:

1) Pillow talk re the latest news in quantum mechanics;
2) Cuddling up to watch an episode of 24 or some such;
3) Reading;

Er, I think that's about it...
--
Mogget
Old October 31st 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Yowie wrote:

Yup, third wedding Anniversay tomorrow (1st of November). Time sure flies!

Ineed, The Yowlet's school photos came back today and low and behold,
instead of a baby I have a proper little boy looking back at me (and he
tells me often "I'm an boy!"). Cary & Fluffy have reached an 'understanding'
with regards to interactions - Fluff will put up with being 'loved' by Cary
if Cary feeds her (and he does, although he doens't understand why she
doens't like fruit & most vegetables) but Shmogg just takes off inthe other
direction if he sees Cary coming. I don't blame him, really. Being loved on
by Cary can be an overwhelming experience, especially if you are less than
30cm tall (not including tail) and only weigh 6kg.

Anyway, thankyou for your best wishes. I can't imagine we'll do anything
"special" excpet spend some timetogether as a family - babysitters are very
hard to come by and sleep is by far the preferred bedroom activity these
days ;-)

Yowie

Happy anniversary! Thanks for the update, Cary is such a cutie!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek

Old November 1st 06, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 16:01:00 +1100, "Yowie"
wrote:

[...]

Congratulations! May there be many more.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.moonsummer.com
Animals in Movies Website)

Ping Trish and Yowie Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 1 October 20th 05 12:14 AM
Ping Yowie CatNipped Cat anecdotes 2 April 16th 05 02:00 AM
Ping & Weeble visit TED (long) Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 22 November 11th 04 01:35 PM
Ping: Yowie "The Lump" Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 11th 04 07:44 AM
Ping: Yowie Stacey Cat anecdotes 48 August 18th 03 11:47 PM