Another request for come-home purrs

Old September 9th 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default UPDATE (He's home!) - Another request for come-home purrs

wrote in message
Joy wrote:

Thank you, Christina. That worked fast! Right after I posted my
message, I
got a phone call. While I was still on the phone, Nanki-Poo came in.

Whew! That's a relief. And it certainly was fast - I hadn't even had time
to post a "get home now" purr before I saw your update.

OK, now you've gotta go get him scanned.

Joyce

Yup. I'll do that on Monday.

Joy

Old September 9th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Adrian A" wrote in message
Joy wrote:
Thank you, Christina. That worked fast! Right after I posted my
message, I got a phone call. While I was still on the phone,
Nanki-Poo came in.

I was about to send purrs then I noticed the update, I'm so glad they
weren't necessary.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Thanks to all for the good thoughts and intended purrs.

Joy

Old September 10th 06, 09:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Joy wrote:

Thank you, Christina. That worked fast! Right after I posted my message, I
got a phone call. While I was still on the phone, Nanki-Poo came in.

Joy

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Joy" wrote in message
. com...

I haven't seen Nanki-Poo for about 24 hours. He often disappears for
hours at a time, but not for this long.

Put flyers up all over the neighbourhood.

I'm feeling extra bad about this for two reasons. About 1:40 this
morning I heard a sound - or maybe I dreamed it. I can't remember what
it sounded like, but it was enough to make me jump out of bed and turn on
the lights. I think it was something like a shout or an animal cry. I
searched the whole house and didn't see anything. Lindy was on the bed,
and she didn't move, but there was no sign of Nanki-Poo - not even in his
chair.

Don't beat yourself up. Purrs coming over the pond from KFC and Boyfie
that NP gets his butt straight home now. Please keep us updated.

Tweed

I'm so relieved!
Calming purrs and best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek