Stripey, spotty tummies

Old September 12th 06, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl

Default Stripey, spotty tummies

I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

Old September 12th 06, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Gorgeous - especially the first one! She has a really pretty face.

But where was the Shamrock Head (TM)?

Joyce
Old September 12th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

"Cheryl" wrote in message
I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

Gorgeous tummies! MLB
Old September 13th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 12 Sep 2006 19:55:36 GMT, Cheryl
yodeled:

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

OMG!!! The stripey-ness!!! The spotty-ness!!! thud

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 13th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

Cheryl wrote:
I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

I did read once, that one proposed reason for why cats like to lie in
this most undignified and vulnerable position is that they enjoy
looking at the world, and their people, upside down. Maybe they
developed the instinct before they came down from the trees....oh, wait
a minute that was us...ahem.

---tension

Old September 13th 06, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shiral

Cheryl wrote:
I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl

On Sunday Morning, Francesca had QUITE a session of lolling on a sunny
patch of carpet on her back, making a tremendous display of her own
nice spotty tummy. Of course, I ran for the camera, only to find her
sitting up in the window, instead when I returned to the living room.
That cat has an absolute radar when it comes to ruining photo ops. =o)

Melissa

Old September 13th 06, 05:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

tension_on_the_wire wrote:

I did read once, that one proposed reason for why cats like to lie in
this most undignified and vulnerable position is that they enjoy
looking at the world, and their people, upside down. Maybe they
developed the instinct before they came down from the trees....oh, wait
a minute that was us...ahem.

LOL. Are you telling us something about yourself? Do you enjoy looking
at the world upside-down?

Joyce
Old September 14th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

Cheryl wrote:
I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

What wonderful little critters! They're beautiful as always.