Stripey, spotty tummies

Old September 15th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gabey8

Default Stripey, spotty tummies

[[I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

--
Cheryl]]

Aaaa! Fuzz tums all over the place! Gotta boop them!

BOOP!

There, I feel better. )

Donna

We came running in the computer room to see what Meowmy was "Aaaaa!"-ing
at, and we got our tums tickled. What was THAT about?

Captain and Stanley

Old September 15th 06, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 14 Sep 2006 23:54:19 -0400, "Gabey8"
yodeled:

[[I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

BOOP!

Booping!!! LOL! I had almost forgot about booping!!

I wonder how the Boop King, Hubert is doing?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old September 15th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Cheryl wrote:

I caught Rhett and Scarlett both with tummies exposed. Shamrock
rarely lies like this, and Bonnie is too dignified. One of the
Rhett photos cracks me up. As if the only way to reach his paw to
lick it was to lay on his back.

4 new ones start he
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shambo...e2.jpg&.src=ph

Great pics! Soncek rarely exposes his tummy.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek