More of the Sneaker Siblings

Old October 6th 06, 08:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default More of the Sneaker Siblings

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Old October 6th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Eek! thud! etc. I love that first one! Perfect shutter-snapping moment.
But Adidas - if I didn't already have 3 cats, I'd find some way to fly
her to my place!!

I love the new name of the clowder.

Joyce, charter member, Sneaker Sibling Fan Club
Old October 7th 06, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Awww! Such cuties! That food hoarding reminds me of how Frank used to
protect his evening kibble treat from Nikki. He used to position himself
on top of the few pieces of kibble I gave him, but Nikki always hoovered
her own little pile and then she moved over to mooch off Frank. She
would stick out a looooong paw underneath Frank and pull out a piece,
scarf it down, and then the loooong paw would shoot out again. Poor
Frank never got many pieces of kibble.

Old October 7th 06, 12:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo!
Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!
--
Britta --- just lost it there for a moment.

Old October 7th 06, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Wheels

badwilson wrote:
Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo!
Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!

You been sampling the merchandise again Britta?

Old October 7th 06, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Helen Wheels wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo!
Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!

You been sampling the merchandise again Britta?

Not at all, it's just that the unbearable cuteness of bitties (these
particular ones especially!) has turned me into a babbling idiot. A
certain amount of time must elapse after the viewing of pictures of said
bitties until normal brain function is restored. It is a very serious
illness, you know! ;-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old October 7th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

badwilson wrote:
Helen Wheels wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Karen wrote:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo!
Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!

You been sampling the merchandise again Britta?

Not at all, it's just that the unbearable cuteness of bitties (these
particular ones especially!) has turned me into a babbling idiot. A
certain amount of time must elapse after the viewing of pictures of
said bitties until normal brain function is restored. It is a very
serious illness, you know! ;-)

An illness where nobody wants to be cured. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old October 7th 06, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"badwilson" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah blah,
geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo! Gitchie
gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!
--

Dennis has gone back to work, right? Soon as he returns you need to be
looking for kittens (before you do something really silly)

I do envy you being in the market for kittens. Plus kitten season is just
starting in the south I'm guessing.

Jo

Old October 7th 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

badwilson wrote:

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble *google* goo!

Uh-oh, better be careful - they might get you on trademark abuse.

Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!

I hear ya!

Joyce
Old October 8th 06, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Jo Firey wrote:
"badwilson" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8360

Nike trying to horde food (notice her foot):

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...hp?7,file=8365

Adidas:

http://www.felinediabetes.com/phorum...539#msg-476539

Gooble booble gooble gootchie gootchie gootchie goo! Blee blee blah
blah, geeble gabble gooble goo! Weeble wobble gobble google goo!
Gitchie gotchie giggle gah! Wee wee waa waa kootchie koo!
--

Dennis has gone back to work, right? Soon as he returns you need to
be looking for kittens (before you do something really silly)

I do envy you being in the market for kittens. Plus kitten season is
just starting in the south I'm guessing.

Jo

Oh, I'm not in the market yet, unfortunately. We are going to wait
until our house is built, it will be at least a year or more. Maybe by
next Xmas.
So I'm going to have to be susceptible to temporary insanity for a while
longer ;-)