Gigantic BW: Petsmart Halloween Photocontest finalists

Old October 17th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Gigantic BW: Petsmart Halloween Photocontest finalists

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

Old October 17th 06, 04:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:10:01 -0500, Karen
yodeled:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

LMAO!!!!

OMG, I see Star Wars is as popular as ever.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old October 17th 06, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Karen wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

Thanks, Karen - that was fun! (But you notice they are
mostly dogs - how many of our cats would put up with such
undignified shenanigans?)
Old October 17th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Karen wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

You notice there were no self-respecting cats in those shots! okay one at
the end, in a cage. But again, no self-respecting cat would submit to such
indignity! LOL

Jill

Old October 17th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Helen Miles

"Karen" wrote in message

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

I *LOVE* the one of the black kitty as Harry Potter! )

Helen M

Old October 18th 06, 06:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

jmcquown wrote:

Karen wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

You notice there were no self-respecting cats in those shots! okay one at
the end, in a cage. But again, no self-respecting cat would submit to such
indignity! LOL

Actually, there were several cats! And even one lizard - a
gekko? (But dogs were certainly vastly in the majority.)

Jill

Old October 18th 06, 11:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Micha

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:04:05 -0700 EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Karen wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

Thanks, Karen - that was fun! (But you notice they are
mostly dogs - how many of our cats would put up with such
undignified shenanigans?)

Well, the cats will be in the jury... ;-)

Squarely Yours
Michael
--
Square Dance is friendship put to music
Andrea and Michael with tomcat-cats Blacky and Merlin
Old October 18th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tension_on_the_wire

jmcquown wrote:
Karen wrote:

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

You notice there were no self-respecting cats in those shots! okay one at
the end, in a cage. But again, no self-respecting cat would submit to such
indignity! LOL

Jill

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/tensio...cd.jpg&.src=ph

Sarah....1985
Mind you, no one was putting costumes on pets
in those days, just hats....but she wore hers with
aplomb and then stuck her tongue out at all and
sundry from my shoulder as we marched around
the neighbourhood on Halloween night.

It was a novelty at the time.

--tension

Old October 24th 06, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Karen" wrote in message
http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

I don't like this at all. I really cannot understand why some people feel
the need to dress their cats/dogs in clothes. (except for
whippets/greyhounds who need it.)

Tweed

Old October 24th 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Christina Websell wrote:

"Karen" wrote in message

http://www.petsmart.com/halloween/?a...moCode=H APPY

I don't like this at all. I really cannot understand why some people feel
the need to dress their cats/dogs in clothes. (except for
whippets/greyhounds who need it.)

If the animal doesn't object, why should you? (Getting any
of my cats into that sort of getup would be more than my
life was worth, but if the cat is laid back enough to sit
still for it, what does it matter?) With dogs, it's mostly
about pleasing their people, and some of them actually
appear to be enjoying it. Come to think of it, I used to
dress my first kitten in doll clothes and wheel him about in
a doll buggy. He may not have liked it, but he didn't put
up too much of a fuss, either.