No Sieglinde kittens, but pictures

Old November 1st 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

Default No Sieglinde kittens, but pictures

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead
Old November 1st 06, 01:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

"Ted Davis" wrote

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

Time to get her spayed!!

I sure hope you fired the vet who told you she was pregnant.... and what do
you suppose you were feeling when you wrote "They feel about big enough to
be
born"?

Old November 1st 06, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-10-31 18:47:46 -0600, Ted Davis said:

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

My, they ARE beautiful.

Old November 1st 06, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen AKA Kajikit

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 18:47:46 -0600, Ted Davis
wrote:

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

They're absolutely adorable! I love ginger tabbies... if Tessie hadn't
come along and adopted us, our next kitty would have been a ginger.
Speaking of which, it looks like your kittens are nearly as big as
Tessie!
Old November 1st 06, 05:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Ted Davis wrote:
I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

Well, that's a relief... sort of. At least you don't have to worry about
more mouths to feed and vet bills to pay. It would have been nice to see
the kittens, though. The Walsung kittens are growing into beautiful
cats. It seems like they are going to be very large.

Old November 1st 06, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"Ted Davis" wrote in message
news
I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

Stupid vet. And I know how you agonized over whether you should let her
have the kittens. You have to wonder if you had decided to go ahead and
have her fixed at that time, if he would have admitted the mistake.

(On the other hand, it really is hard to tell when a dog or cat is pregnant
the first time especially)

Jo

Old November 1st 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Rhonda

What great news!

Hope you find a different vet. Aren't they the ones that wouldn't spay
earlier in the first place?

Hope you have that spay appt booked...

Rhonda

Old November 1st 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:14:43 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

"Ted Davis" wrote

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

Time to get her spayed!!

Tuesday, the 7th.

I sure hope you fired the vet who told you she was pregnant.... and what do
you suppose you were feeling when you wrote "They feel about big enough to
be
born"?

I am convinced I was feeling her intestines. I can still feel what I
felt then.

--
T.E.D. )
Remove "gearbox.maem." from address - that one is dead
Old November 1st 06, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

On 2006-10-31 18:47:46 -0600, Ted Davis said:

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

My, they ARE beautiful.

And *big*. Six-month old kittens are not supposed to weigh over nine
pounds.

Old November 1st 06, 01:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

wrote:

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

They're absolutely adorable! I love ginger tabbies... if Tessie hadn't
come along and adopted us, our next kitty would have been a ginger.
Speaking of which, it looks like your kittens are nearly as big as
Tessie!

Siegmund and Ozy were playing this morning - I think Siegmund at
six-months is larger than Ozy, and Ozy is several years old. The two
females are larer than all of my adult females.