No Sieglinde kittens, but pictures

Old November 1st 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Pat

Default No Sieglinde kittens, but pictures

"Ted Davis" wrote

I am convinced I was feeling her intestines. I can still feel what I
felt then.

So you mistook cat poop for baby kittens! Don't tell the cats....

Old November 2nd 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ted Davis

On Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:29:40 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

"Ted Davis" wrote

I am convinced I was feeling her intestines. I can still feel what I
felt then.

So you mistook cat poop for baby kittens! Don't tell the cats....

It might have been her supper, but I think you may be right - I'll
have to look up the feline digestive system anatomy ... if I get time
and interest.

--
T.E.D. ) Remove "gearbox.maem" to get real address - that one is dead
Old November 2nd 06, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Ted Davis wrote:

I took Sieglinde to the vet today: she is not pregnant and maybe never
was. She has, however, gained weight - she's now over nine pounds.

I updated the 'red tabbies' page with Sunday's pictures: "Red tabby
kitten pictures" link at http://users.wildblue.net/daviste/. At the
moment th page is at
http://67.54.235.240:9000/tdavis/cats/red_tabby/walsung.index.html
but the IP address is subject to change.

What a relief that she isn't pregnant.
They are all so adorable!
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek