Cards!

Old December 14th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Cards!

Post arrived this morning and contained lotsa cards (ncluding of
course, 3 from people I had forgotten about and one I am going to have
to email 'cos I lost her address)

So thanks to MatSav (for some reason I always think you're in the
States and not Twickenham!) and Adrian (I was off sick today and all
my cards are at work but I wil do them Monday-honest!) and Lydia???

Lydia and Lily? I guess that's Irulan? My problem is as always
remembering the owners but not the slaves and the only two owners
called Lily I recall are Irulan's and Helen's and as it was from the
States it's not Helen (as far as I know- all this international stuff
confuses my little brain at the best of times and currently I am
fogged up with 'flu so this isn't the best of times)

And I have just remembered that I have entirely forgot a card for
Esther and Reg upstairs- when I ordered my cards from CPL I thought I
had ordered too many seems the need for cards expands to fit the
number of cards you have!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 14th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

yup, Lydia and Lily is Irulan and her sweet Lily who had her nails
clipped this morning and put up a hissy fit when they had to clean
out her anal glands too. But we're both fine.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old December 14th 07, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

Please don't say that.... I had a brain burp in the shop and bought 10 packs
of cards thinking there was 8 cards each in them. But when I got home they
had 16 cards per pack. I don't want to be sending out 160 cards! (But, what
yousay is true, my card count this year is 84, so I'm glad I got extra!)

Yowie

Old December 14th 07, 09:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Yowie wrote:
"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

Just make sure you remember where you put the spare ones next year.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 14th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav

"Lesley" wrote in message
Post arrived this morning ...

So thanks to MatSav (for some reason I always think you're in
the
States and not Twickenham!)...

It's a pleasure. I wanted to be "send only" this year, but Julie
persuaded me otherwise (I like to give rather than receive,
although I am, of course, grateful to receive all the wonderful
cards!)

...(I was off sick today and all
my cards are at work but I wil do them Monday-honest!)...

Almost all of mine got sent "in time" - but there's still five
remaining at work, 'cos I've been off sick as well. "Ditto" -
except it may be a little later than Monday :-(

--
MatSav

Old December 15th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 14 Dec, 10:52, Lesley wrote:
Post arrived this morning and contained lotsa cards

And Today from Jeanne!

I have managed (threats were used) to persuade "Mr Bah Humbug" to let
me put cards up this year- I put some cotton up and taped it down at
the ends (waited until certain Fabulous Furballs are sleeping off
their dinner so they wouldn't help- last year I had agonies of worry
about where that bit of thread went!) so I can display all my cards
and am getting quite a nice display on the chimney breast

Guess next year I'll have to be on the "send" list to make up for this
year, which since I get my cards from CPL is good news for them!

Attempted Xmas shopping yesterday- managed my great neice (got her a
teddy! How original is that? Look she's 19 months old- I'll worl on
sophicated presents next year!) rest I saw looked so awful I am going
to get presents from M&S near work or give them all vouchers apart
from the cats...

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

For all who sent me cards Pat Cat anecdotes 0 December 20th 05 09:47 PM
Cards, cards, and more cards. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 9 December 19th 05 04:05 PM
Cards away! Marina Cat anecdotes 13 January 1st 05 03:56 AM
More Cards Away! Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 0 December 4th 04 12:01 AM
More cards Stacey Cat anecdotes 5 December 21st 03 01:58 AM