Rocky and the Litterbox

Old June 6th 04, 02:36 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Marina" had some very interesting things
to say about Rocky and the Litterbox:

I have a hard time thinking of things that show he used to be feral.
Instead of ducking and running when I approach, he now lays there and
ignores me while I step over him.

I don't know why, but this bit had me ROFLing. It's so familiar - stepping
over a cat who ignores you completely. Nikki is usually the one sprawled
over the floor around here.

Felix loves to play furry speed bump. He seems to find it especially
amusing to get into traffic lanes at night when I'm not likely to be
wearing my glasses or turning on lights to stumble around. :-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL

Old June 6th 04, 02:58 AM
badwilson

"Steve Touchstone" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 20:22:22 +0700, "badwilson" wrote:

Ha! Too cute :-) He's getting used to the finer things in life. Pretty
soon you'll be feeding him Fancy Feast in a crystal goblet ;-)

Nope, no FF, not after all the trouble I had when I stopped buying it
for the girls LOL. OTOH, he likes the Iams canned Ocean Fish which I
give them morning and night. That's the only one the girls will eat
right now. There's only one can left in the cupboard, so they'll
probably decide to switch flavors when I bring more home this
afternoon. He just sort of puts up with the Iams dry (I put out about
half a cup when I go to bed).

Oh yeah, ok, Iams then. Don't go back to FF when you've got them eating
Iams. But the crystal goblet is a must!! ;-)
Vino likes all the Iams canned flavours. Vino likes all flavours of all
canned food, except some of the ones you can get here in Thailand that have
big chunks of seafood in this jelly like substance. He doesn't like those.
He was getting tired of the dry Iams original flavour but I've got him
eating it again after a few weeks' layoff and I'm mixing it 50/50 with
another flavour.
--
Britta
Sandpaper kisses, a cuddle and a purr. I have an alarm clock that's covered

Old June 6th 04, 10:04 AM
polonca12000

Hilarious!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Marina" wrote in message
snip Finally, they took his litterbox
and put it outside. That pleased the cat, and he would happily use it.

Each
time he did, on the other side of the fence, the neighbour's rural-born,
never-seen-a-litterbox-before cat would make great eyes at him, obviously
thinking, WTF is that fancy smancy city-cat doing now???

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old June 6th 04, 10:04 AM
polonca12000