Going for a little drive...

Old May 1st 04, 12:23 AM
lewe

TJ skrev i
| ....to the Humane Society.... ya know... just to see what they've done
with the
| place since I was there 12 years ago. whistles and looks innocent

yay!
purrs for chance meetings ...
looking forward to pics!
Best
Lena
--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cat pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 1st 04, 12:42 AM
Christine Burel

"TJ" wrote in message
....to the Humane Society.... ya know... just to see what they've done

with the
place since I was there 12 years ago. whistles and looks innocent

TJ

TJ, I did the same thing after Frodo passed, I was needy and missed having a
furball who needed me; went to the Humane Society, went to Petsmart and 3
weeks afterwards came home with Omar.
Good luck!
Christine

Old May 1st 04, 05:47 AM
Marina

"Karen" wrote
"jmcquown" wrote
TJ wrote:
....to the Humane Society.... ya know... just to see what they've
done with the place since I was there 12 years ago. whistles and
looks innocent

TJ

Hmmmm.... bet some things have changed... like the kittens being all

cute
and whatnot.

Jill

And maybe a little too crowded, you know? So there might have to be some
help there....

Yes, and those little kitten claws do get stuck to your clothes, don't they?
Hard to get them off.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 1st 04, 01:12 PM
JP Hobbs

Hope you find the purrrfect kitty, and hope he can
can at least fit in the Dusts shoes, even if he can't fill them
purrs that * he* finds you Jean.P.

Alaska OT Bev Cat anecdotes 37 March 31st 04 06:03 AM
Too cold Stacey Cat anecdotes 58 January 25th 04 06:51 PM
Gonna drive Persia Nuts... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 3 December 6th 03 12:19 AM
[OT] Hurricane Isabel tree damage John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 11 September 29th 03 06:08 AM